Seamstress.

elaine01

Anybody knows any seamstress to recommend? I have some maternity & nursing wear designs in mind.:elvis:

stonston

wanna make for urself or wanna make for sale? i made alot of my maternity clothes myself....cheaper than buying...plus it is hard to find my size...

stonston

elaine, i ask if my auntie can help or not...cos she recently took up some sewing projects by another mummy, so dunno free or not....

cendrine, sewing process takes ard 1/2hr...but designing n drafting e pattern takes ard 1/2 - 2 hr depending on how complex e design is lor....

elaine01

elaine, i ask if my auntie can help or not...cos she recently took up some sewing projects by another mummy, so dunno free or not....

cendrine, sewing process takes ard 1/2hr...but designing n drafting e pattern takes ard 1/2 - 2 hr depending on how complex e design is lor....
Has she seen any nursing wear/top? If she knows, then it'll make thngs easier.

elaine01

Are you thinking of selling your finished products or what?

My cousin sister is a seamstress for donkey yrs...
maybe design my own nursing wear. put them on my blog too. if anyone ineterested, then give the semastress income lor.......

stonston

Has she seen any nursing wear/top? If she knows, then it'll make thngs easier.
she has help me made 2 nursing tops so far....she noes wot is nursing top...she made some for herself when she was a mother dunno how many decades ago :)

elaine01

she has help me made 2 nursing tops so far....she noes wot is nursing top...she made some for herself when she was a mother dunno how many decades ago :)
I shall sketch out my design when I'm free & email to you.:Dancing_wub:
I wanna 'convert' recent IN outfit into nursing wear. Long tops to go with leggings? The tops to have access for nursing. Halter dress? To have nursing access too.

Pwiincess

I shall sketch out my design when I'm free & email to you.:Dancing_wub:
I wanna 'convert' recent IN outfit into nursing wear. Long tops to go with leggings? The tops to have access for nursing. Halter dress? To have nursing access too.
U are talented!

elaine01

i like to get CNY normal clothes & get a seamstress to 'convert' it to nursing wear? Anyone care to intro a seamstress to me?

elaine01

ytd approached a neighbourhood semastress. just enquire, not say must want them done by CNY. dont want business le........reject my offer..:shyxxx:

kay01

Hi,

would like to have your seamstress contact as well for own use. Can email to me?

Thanks in advance! :)

narak

I have one seamstress at Bukit Timah Plaza, Her name is Nancy. She is at the 2nd floor. She is really very good. She does simple work to complicated work like my wedding dress and also my sister's and also my mum gown during both our wedding. (& my bridemaids and .... okay I will just shut up)

However I lost my HP and do not have her number anymore. But she is there lah. Alot of angmoh customers also. She is not a sales kind of person so those not use to her might think she not interested in your business.