Secondary School Collaborative English Classes @ Yishun

Miss Ong

English is not just about the command of the Language. Give your children an edge over the others. Our English classes not only prepare your children to do well in school but also emphasizes developing dynamic, critical thinking young minds.

Our classes:
- Expose students to general knowledge, current affairs, critical analysis of issues
- Develop analytical, creative and structured thinking and writing skills
- Encourage collaborative learning with peers
- Quality academic planning guidance from experienced graduate teachers

Our teachers are patient and nurturing, creating a supportive and balanced learning environment for development of your child's English language skills.

Class details:
- Small collaborative learning groups of up to 4 students
- Structured classes closely tied to MOE secondary school syllabus held in Yishun
- Affordable rates starting at $100/month (2hrs a week)

Contact Ms Ong at 96349764 or email ongxiner@gmail.com to discuss how we can partner you to help your child realize his/her potential.

Miss Ong

Hi Mummies,

I am a full time graduate tutor (NUS) giving small group tuition in Yishun for English, Mathematics for Sec 1 - 5 and General Paper for J1 - J2. My group size will not exceed 5 students in order to ensure that all the students can get equal and adequate attention from me. I have been tutoring since 2007 and so I am very familiar with the syllabus.

For 4 sessions of 2 hours each, it would range from $100 to $140 for secondary level and $160 - $180 for JC level. That is as low as $12.50 per hour.
I will start the class even if it's only 1 student if my schedule allows.

PM or What's App me at 96349764 for more details.