Seems breathless sleeping in airconditioned room..Anyone experience the same?

Basha

I'm in my 19th week now & recently I notice each tym when the aircon is on for me to sleep I'd tend to be breathless but if its the fan, its ok...had probs sleeping too coz tend to be breathless at times..anyone care to share their experience....

sugarcookie

I get a little breathless whenever I'm lying down too. I think it is due to the increasing weight of the baby. Try sleeping on your side; it helps.

Basha

I get a little breathless whenever I'm lying down too. I think it is due to the increasing weight of the baby. Try sleeping on your side; it helps.
Yeah datz wat i did sleeping on my sides, mostly to my rite side...but sumtyms breatless too...part & parcel of pregnancy i guess..

apollo

i dun think it's sth to do with aircon... cos even in the aftnoon when aircon is off, i also feel breathless when i lie on my back... think is bb "crashing" on us.. haha

karoru

mummies, i also feel breathless but not while sleeping... usually i feel breathless while working in the office in the afternoon... i wonder why, too... wanted to start a thread on this topic when i saw this thread... is it normal??

apollo

mummies, i also feel breathless but not while sleeping... usually i feel breathless while working in the office in the afternoon... i wonder why, too... wanted to start a thread on this topic when i saw this thread... is it normal??
for me hor, sometimes while watching tc or what will suddenly breathless and even chest pain... recently the chest pain is getting more intense... =(

karoru

oh gosh!!! guess should be common... must check with gynea again... i used to always breathless during my early pregnancy, around 4th week... that time worse... almost 24/7.... i haven experience chest pain yet though... always hungry and have grastic pain recently... sigh

Angelmum

1) try popping yr pillow higher
2) turn on fan + aircon for better circulation. Make sure the aircon blower not facing yr nose. If cant change, change the air-con flip (wing) upwards.

Angelmum

for me hor, sometimes while watching tc or what will suddenly breathless and even chest pain... recently the chest pain is getting more intense... =(

My case is becos I have irregular heartbeats. Whenever I got this tight n cant breath feeling during pregnancy, my 1st eager was to drink ice water to cool down.... instant relief! But becos of my irregular heartbeats, icy stuff became my enemy. So I took mint sweet, drink not too cold water or stand up and stretch/walk.... stretch in the sense I swing my arms, do open n close ie 'open chest exercise'.