Selling baby cot $50

anuarsri

Selling baby cot can only used for newborn to 4 mths old. Comes with mattress. Opened on one side to attach to bed so mothers do not have to carry and strain herself when carrying baby. No rail on one side of the bed so that can attach to mummy's bed. Especially useful for mothers who undergone caesarian. Bought overseas. Selling for $50 inclusive of mattress and 1 pcs bedsheet. No stains. In good condition. Self collect at Sembawang. Can only fit back seat of normal saloon car. Interested can sms at 81123378. Not for fussy buyers. It is the most useful thing I has during my confinement!

Sazeryn

Selling baby cot can only used for newborn to 4 mths old. Comes with mattress. Opened on one side to attach to bed so mothers do not have to carry and strain herself when carrying baby. No rail on one side of the bed so that can attach to mummy's bed. Especially useful for mothers who undergone caesarian. Bought overseas. Selling for $50 inclusive of mattress and 1 pcs bedsheet. No stains. In good condition. Self collect at Sembawang. Can only fit back seat of normal saloon car. Interested can sms at 81123378. Not for fussy buyers. It is the most useful thing I has during my confinement!

Can I have the pic of the baby cot please! Thanks!