Selling/blessing various brand new and pre-loved items

missyqiqi

Dear mommy/daddy below some of the items for sale/bless, no trading or negotiable. All prices comes with local normal postage (unless stated), if you want to opt for registered mail please top up additional S$2.24.

Please msg me at 90080960 to deal as I may not check the forum frequently.

Please scroll down for pictures and details
1. Bless: NUK teats and Piyo Piyo Teats
2. Sell: BN Maternity pants x 2
3. Sell: BN waterproof bibs with pocket
4. Sell: BN Gerber 8pcs washcloth
5. Sell: BN Authentic Carters Dragon outfit

1. TO BLESS > NUK x 1 teats (0 months) & PIYO PIYO x 2 teats (6 months onwards), (please pay $1 for postage), both for small neck milk bottle.

2. Brand new with tags maternity pants, both selling at S$15 with local postage. Slightly short for my height (1.72cm). Suitable for UK8-10.

3. Brand new in plastic bag, selling at S$5 per pcs, if get more than 2pcs will be S$4.80 each. Inclusive of normal mail.
Suitable from 6months to 6yrs old Just turn the pocket inside out, and all the crumbs and food will srop inside the pocket holder! Design: Pig, Duck, Elephant, Rabbit, Strawberry, School Bus
Have about 10pcs to sell away.

4. Gerber 8pcs washcloth
22.9cm x 22.9cm 8pcs gerber washcloth. I have 4 packets to sell away. S$7.80 per packet, includes local normal postage.

5. Selling away 2 sets of brand new authentic carters baby dragon outfit ~ S$20.00 (includes normal mail)
Bought it at usd$29.95, totally brand new, one set washed before but nvr wear at all. 3-6 months 12-18 months Soft microfleece bubble cardigan and pants 2 piece set includes long sleeve cardigan and pants

Attachments