SengKang Mummies/Daddies

BbYew

of coz can start next friday..straight needles also can lar..i usually use circular needle to start the whole shirt lor..it's easier mah..straight needles can oni knit front n back 1 pc @ a time..find it abit time consuming..heheehe..i eat snake a bit :shyxxx:

I can confirm coming...will bring another mommy wif me also:Dancing_tongue:

BbYew

little twin star, u r staying soooo....near me! Mayb u can c my hse @ ur window also...hahaha..c u next friday..:Dancing_tongue:

BbYew

ur blk is rite in front of the car park? I haven't go explore yet..always go to 308 to buy groceries then come bk home liao..

xiaodaisy

i won be joining tis time, maybe next time cos don kinda can go out at nite.. and haven bought e stuffs .. sorry

BbYew

hihi lts,

thks 4 ur comments...u 1 a dress or a blouse or a vest 4 ur dd? u hv 2 provide me wif the cotton yarn lor...when u need it? b4 Christmas or CNY huh?:Dancing_wub:

BbYew

can knit jacket not huh?? haha would it be exp for e wool? ard how much?
hihi xiaodaisy,

jacket 4 who huh? if 4 the kiddos, and use in locally, u can use cotton yarn. I bought mine at spotlight per ball ard S$7.90...if u r using wool yarn, then it's cheaper lor..:tlaugh:

BbYew

4 kiddos...how old r they? say ard 4-6yrs old, roughly ard S$48, if u buy the yarns fr spotlight..if u buy fr the shop @ Heartland Mall, it'll cost even more. U'r asking pple to knit 4 u or u knitting urself? Dun learn fr the shop coz they will ask u 2 buy lots of stuff...getting others to knit 4 u is very Expensive 1 de...so I suggest u knit it urself de..initial start is difficult, but when u get the hang of it, knitting is fun n u hv the sense of accomplishment when u slowly c the shirt/jacket slowly falling into shape le...:Dancing_tongue:

BBYew,

Where do u get ur yarns?

Spotlight's a bit messy and it doesn't seems to have the same thing the next time round.

Jin Long ... a bit on the ex side.. (went this afternoon)... touched and feel and also drool but not allowed to buy :(

BbYew

hihi lts

I got mine fr spotlight, Denso brand..usually, I buy enuf 4 me to make 2 pcs of shirt or vest or anything i've in mind..if needed xtra, I'll go heartland mall level 2, chin's creation to buy the same brand..but it's $2 more xpensive than spotlight lor..I never liked to buy fr golden dragon coz their stuff chio takayi....hahahaa:Dancing_tongue: