Sengkang Pediatrician

apollo

my fren brought her bb to rivervale mall one.. i think is call kidslink? it's at the 1st floor, facing the mainroad one. she said the pd there is very good =)

nataliecxy

My baby's pd is not bad.

Dr Lilian Lim from The Kid's Clinic @ Rivervale Mall #01-02A. Tel: 6881 1711

Her appt is always very fast fully booked

apollo

My baby's pediatrician is not bad.

Dr Lilian Lim from The Kid's Clinic @ Rivervale Mall #01-02A. Tel: 6881 1711

Her appt is always very fast fully booked
yaya, this was the one i was talking abt!! paiseh not kidslink, is kid's clinic.. sry wrong info.. haha :tlaugh:

LoVeS

Yes kidsclinic docs r gd~ Both my kids see Dr Allyson Tan at tat clinic too even though we live serangoon~

AugBoyz

I stay in SK but i dun go to Kids Clinic, had very bad experience with them. I go to a GP further down, Faith Clinic, doctors are very good too. Son has been seeing them since he was 1yrs plus. Alternatively, we will see Dr Ivan Ong of Healthway Clinic at 308 Anchorvale Road. He is good with kids too.

qween

really?? what experience? if u don't mind to tell me.

coz now I always go to toapayoh to see my girl's doctor. but the clinic is very long queue and quite far from here leh :p

AugBoyz

The Pds are fine, very professional n everything, its the clinic assistant! They have an attitude! That time my son was having high fever, I tried to call them to ask if the waiting time is long or if he is able to "jump queue". Tried calling many times but either line is engaged or no one picks up the phone. Finally when I got through I start to tell the lady my situation. I only asked 3 questions; Do i have to wait for very long? Is my son able to see Pd first w/o queuing? How long do I have to wait? Every time she answer my question she wanted to put down the phone. Her reply to my last question pissed me off. Told me "Its very long queue, at least have to wait for 3 hours!" I merely say ok n before I can say anything she slam down my phone.

Oh in case u are wondering, my tone was not harsh, rude or anything despite the fact tt i spent like 30mins calling them and with a baby running a high fever.

Priya Diva

so bad :(
thanks for sharing!!
Hi

I go to pediatirc centre at Rivervale plaza. Dr Zainal . Small clinic but dr is patient and good with handling baby. His medicines work well for my gal. Been to him since she was 2mths old.

Fees reasonable. Of course certain days like Fri /sat is crowded. So good to call before going.

LoVeS

The Pds are fine, very professional n everything, its the clinic assistant! They have an attitude! That time my son was having high fever, I tried to call them to ask if the waiting time is long or if he is able to "jump queue". Tried calling many times but either line is engaged or no one picks up the phone. Finally when I got through I start to tell the lady my situation. I only asked 3 questions; Do i have to wait for very long? Is my son able to see pediatrician first w/o queuing? How long do I have to wait? Every time she answer my question she wanted to put down the phone. Her reply to my last question pissed me off. Told me "Its very long queue, at least have to wait for 3 hours!" I merely say ok n before I can say anything she slam down my phone.

Oh in case you are wondering, my tone was not harsh, rude or anything despite the fact that i spent like 30mins calling them and with a baby running a high fever.
Yes muz agree their assistants sum of them r really rude n bad but i muz say nt all~ I do let them knw juz like ur situation n they do let me jump abit of queue but of coz they cant juz let me go 1st w/o queuing at all as it nt fair for other parents but they will try their best to put me on priority~ :tlaugh: