Sep 2008 MTB

Y

Yan2775

mine was on 9 September 08. Turning 8 mths this sat... Time flies....

Taslyn

hi there

my ger was born sept 08 too... time really flies.. she is 8mths looo.. but still refuses to crawl.. hahaha

kiswinkle

hi there

my ger was born sept 08 too... time really flies.. she is 8mths looo.. but still refuses to crawl.. hahaha

haha...slowly ba..mine alws crawl n bang her head on e floor til red..see til heart pain..lol..whn she started to crawl..very headache..touch tis n pull tt..very scare heavy objects will drop on her if left her unattended..:tconfused:

jasyeo80

Hi, I'm new here. My ger was born last 09th Sept 08, now 9mth weighing at 7.6kg. She still not into crawling yet, but she will use her butt to move, tried to stand up by herself.

Y

Yan2775

Hi,

my girl is quite clingy on me. I need to be within her sight if she is to be carried by others, eg. in-laws, siblings etc. In addition, she doesnt want to be left sitting in the walker or exersaucer (with attached toys). I even had to carry her wheneve I need to use the toilet.

Any mummies out there who can advise on what to do / can do so that she wont be that clingy?

kiswinkle

Hi,

my girl is quite clingy on me. I need to be within her sight if she is to be carried by others, eg. in-laws, siblings etc. In addition, she doesnt want to be left sitting in the walker or exersaucer (with attached toys). I even had to carry her wheneve I need to use the toilet.

Any mummies out there who can advise on what to do / can do so that she wont be that clingy?
hiyee..actuali i feel tt it's tough not to let ur ger be clingy to u(cos whn she's nt clingy to u..u wil feel abit weird)..i oso encountered the same prob as u..

mayb u can play some cartoon dvds or rhymes/songs which she loves to hear?..

Madako

Hi, I'm new here. My ger was born last 09th Sept 08, now 9mth weighing at 7.6kg. She still not into crawling yet, but she will use her butt to move, tried to stand up by herself.

my gal is turning 9 mths in a few days time.
But she still do not crawl.
Any advise on ways to make babies crawl?