Sept 07 Mummies & Daddies

ShuXian

My edd was on 16th Sept (same date as my hubby's bday!!!). But little boy was so excited, he popped on 29th Aug. Heh...

Vone

yeah ! Harlow Sept mummies :D My ds starts eating his fist and fingers lol Becoming super fussy too

akena

hi sept mummies,
just started posting in this forum. my girl was born on 20 sept 07. her name is Nynke (neen-ke).

lis

haha my boy also got excited and came on 7th Sept :) Very tiring handling him now
is these thread dead..?? btw..ma son is born on the 07092007 as well..EDD was on the 18092007..but he too xcited..cannot wait..so came out earlier..heheX..

Vone

My EDD was 18 Sep.. but my boy came out on 13 Sep =)
Going 1 yr old alreadi.. time passes so fast!

Haha ya lo! Unknowingly time pass so fast! They're coming 1 alrdy. But i think they are happier! =) At least now they noe wat they want =D Although i miss seeing my boy as a newborn

twinstar

Hi there,my darling was delivered on 6 Sep.

My EDD was 17 Sep.. but my boy came out on 6 Sep :)
He will be 1 yr old this coming Sat!!!

MiNCiN

Hi hi,

Is this thread still alive? I'm looking for SAHM with tots born in Sep/Oct 07. Want to find friends for my boy (25Sep07) and have playdates/mummies gatherings. Any1 keen to join pls PM me or drop me an email min_cin@hotmail.com. Thanks!

loonshi

my boy today is officially 20th month. From a new born baby to a toddler now is more tiring than newborn as he touches everywhere but still I'm enjoying my bonding with him :)