Share a chapter of your life...

January84

hahaha!!!!!!!!!! chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone ask me to chipng for 3rd one....
crazy, excercise easy to do, after that its crazy time ley.... my dad say rest 2-3 years and try for another one. 3 children perfect...

no time no $$$ la.... no energy also... hahaha, but who knows hor.... haha... maybe i miss carrying newborn feeling then have 1 more . . . .hahha...

the ring my MIL say not all suitable to use one, if u insert liao, then your 1st period is super super heavy means u not suitable loh. but if u suitable hor, have to change the ring every 3-5 years also..

the ring i think call 子宫环.

CanCanMum

3 ok wad...the more the merrier

hahahas ...its easy to say than do...hahahaha

tis mummy goes round telling others 3 or more the merrier when she herself onli got 1???!!!

autumn82

hahaha!!!!!!!!!! chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone ask me to chipng for 3rd one....
crazy, excercise easy to do, after that its crazy time ley.... my dad say rest 2-3 years and try for another one. 3 children perfect...

no time no $$$ la.... no energy also... hahaha, but who knows hor.... haha... maybe i miss carrying newborn feeling then have 1 more . . . .hahha...

the ring my MIL say not all suitable to use one, if u insert liao, then your 1st period is super super heavy means u not suitable loh. but if u suitable hor, have to change the ring every 3-5 years also..

the ring i think call 子宫环.
Erm.. that ring thing sounds scary... :x

badtzzz

3 ok wad...the more the merrier

hahahas ...its easy to say than do...hahahaha

tis mummy goes round telling others 3 or more the merrier when she herself onli got 1???!!!
hahhaa...after giving birth to 1..i felt like having one...but hubby wan 2nd one but 2-3 yrs later bahz...