sharing of my personal slimmin experience

slimming experience

hi mummies and ladies

would like to share my journey , heartaches and challenges during my quest for a "slimmer me"
i gave birth to my daughter in 2009, during my pregnancy i must have put on 30kgs place in weight, in all the wrong places
l i used to say bout myself, before pregnancy i was a vintage coke bottke, but now,after birth, a 1.5 ml pet coke bottle!
at my heaviest point, i weighed 80kilos!!!

i have tried all sorts of crash /fad diets , medication, acupuncture,but to no avail
coupled with the challenges at work and also pressures of running a baby & family very much added to the stress quotient and my incapacity to lose weight.
it was really almost like the helpless of the helpless.
very recently i was introduced to a meal replacement drink by a fellow work colleague, i didnt think too much of it as i dont harbour any big dreams to lose weight after my spectacular collapses and failed attempts. but since it was very must cost effective, i gave it a shot...pardon the pun, i had nothing to lose and everything to gain...

within 1 week i lost 4kgs, total weight lose now after 2 mths is approx 8 kgs. i am still very much a work in progress, but i feel so motivated to go on fighting. aja aja fighting

the real "slimming " only starts when its from within and holistically. i realised that just to achieve an only exterior pretty image is not the end and it's only temporal.like the colours of a rainbow, all intrinsic factors- mental / physical / emotional are as important as the next for it to be truly permanent.

my motto and i hope it will be yours too :
feel happy,live well, stay happy. if you need any support, just know that you arent alone....feel free to pm or drop me a email venia_plena@yahoo.com.sg

Last edited:

rachel5li

My positive experience is REDUCTIL
-14KG in 3 months!
no side effects and no more cravings!
I get it online on this SITE
It's safe and effective.

Last edited:

SpamCop

Greatest ever TRA promotion this month until 25Nov!!! FREE items worths more than $1000 including body spa machine!!!
Hurry get at least 1 set TRA while stocks last!!!

Slim down once & for all!

Feel free to contact me! FREE FAT ANALYSIS provided

HP: +65 96675899
Email:
jween80@yahoo.com
:spamxxx::spamxxx::spamxxx: