Shd I go for adoption???

kimyen

Shd I go for adoption???

I have a gal of near aged 3 and my marriage was annulled therefore I have full custody of her.

I just got married and am wondering if I shd adopt her or not???

Understand that I'm no matter what thye biological mother but is only my hubby.

If no adoption, he doesn't have any rights.

If go for it, he will be the "official" father but cost me $4000 (Estimate)

Anyone knows of lawyers that is cheaper???

Shd I go for it or not???

apollo

i think u shd. cos after all he is going to be ur girl's father. aft adoption, u can change her surname and in future she wont feel awkward having different surname with her silbings. just my 2cents worth =)

kimyen

I thought so too

Any lawyers to recommend to get cheaper rates???

i think u shd. cos after all he is going to be ur girl's father. aft adoption, u can change her surname and in future she wont feel awkward having different surname with her silbings. just my 2cents worth =)

Amulet

i will definitely go for it and is planning to do that once me n my bf get married..

apart from the same surname thing, it will make a clean cut between her n the biological father even though his name is not in her birth cert, he can still claim her custody through a DNA test..

ChrissieC

Hope your adoption process went well.

Children are precious and are such blessings to us.. May we provide the best and most secure environment for our kids to grow up in...

I like your tagline: the child grew and became strong in spirit... Cool...

mtan

make sure a paper work are done legally, don't be too rush and do short cut or more proble will come later