Sheep Placenta

Caring

Hi! I would like to start on sheep placenta supplements. Anyone has tried & tested brands to recommend?

Ange

Hi Caring,

There is alot of brand outside, depend on what is your budget i guess. I also on sheep placenta now.

Caring

Thanks Ange. May I know what brand you are taking? How much does it cost? How long have you taken? Do you see any effects?

Ange

The effect sounds exciting to me. Where can I get this brand? I would like to take too.
Have you taken before any placenta? I get it from the centre which i went for my acupuncture program, if you want i can get it for you because i got discount :) PM mi your number if interested.

Ange

Yeah, I am interested. May I know how much & 1 bottle can take for how many months?
1 box got 30tablets, depend on your consumption. Normally is 1tablet per day but some people take 1 per 2 day. I pm you the cost in case people think i am promoting the pdt. :)

dcorps

Have you taken before any placenta? I get it from the centre which i went for my acupuncture program, if you want i can get it for you because i got discount :) PM mi your number if interested.
Hihi Ange

I am looking for sheep's placenta to try too; does it help in skin recovery? Cos my skin is ultra sensitive and damaged over the years by the numerous lasers, peels I've done, etc. Now I can't use most of the products as they cause my skin to break out in rashes of hundreds of tiny bumps. One of my derm said my skin's barrier is broken so I hope to repair my skin from the inside, rather than outside. Hope that sheep's placenta can help my skin become 'strong' again.
Please tell me more!

Ange

Hihi Ange

I am looking for sheep's placenta to try too; does it help in skin recovery? Cos my skin is ultra sensitive and damaged over the years by the numerous lasers, peels I've done, etc. Now I can't use most of the products as they cause my skin to break out in rashes of hundreds of tiny bumps. One of my derm said my skin's barrier is broken so I hope to repair my skin from the inside, rather than outside. Hope that sheep's placenta can help my skin become 'strong' again.
Please tell me more!
Did you went for facial very often? In the past, i keep going for facial till my face super sensitive and alots of acne scar but now is becoming better. Perhaps you need more colleagen on your face to look more better. Right now they got this free face scan for customer to know more about their skin before purchase placenta, maybe you would like to go for it as i also not very professional in it. Only know that after taking, my skin become better. Is all depend on how fast your body can react :)

elyza

Did you went for facial very often? In the past, i keep going for facial till my face super sensitive and alots of acne scar but now is becoming better. Perhaps you need more colleagen on your face to look more better. Right now they got this free face scan for customer to know more about their skin before purchase placenta, maybe you would like to go for it as i also not very professional in it. Only know that after taking, my skin become better. Is all depend on how fast your body can react :)
I am taking Ovine Placenta Plus from extremewellnessgroup 3 x 100 capsules bottles(S$264.00) and anti cancer & heart disease FIORE Resveratrol 3 x 30s bottles (S$100)

Last edited:

elyza

Sheep Placenta - Facial Beauty Capsules

The original and the cheapest sheep placenta capsules in Singapore.
Buy 3 x 100 capsule bottle at $264 and last you for a year!

Last edited:

elyza

It is not advisable for pregnant lady but very good body rejuvenation after birth. No record of adverse side effect for taking the body part of a animal.

It is not advisable for pregnant lady but very good body rejuvenation after birth. No record of adverse side effect for taking the body part of a animal.
I see, if after giving birth, i m breastfeeding also not allow to take this?

can i noe the benefits of taking this as well? many thanks.

elyza

elyza

Benefits are anti aging , promote smooth and flair skins and improve your sexual performance for man & woman. As it is not a medicine but supplement should not have any effect. It is advisable for breatfeeding mom to take care of their diets. Best not to take.

elyza

Cheapest Sheep Placenta --- Our 30,000mg sheep placenta offers what vitamins, minerals, chemicals and other conventional treatments cannot provide: that is body cells renewals. It has the highest extract and one of the cheapest sheep placenta you can find!

Live Cell Therapy was first invented in an injection form by Swiss physician Dr. Paul Niehans in 1931.

Today Technological advances, sheep placenta can be encapsulated in a softgel capsule. It is a very strong Tonic and advisable for daily consumption to slow down or reverse the process of aging which ultimately lead to early death.

www.extremewellnessgroup.com

http://www.extremewellnessgroup.com

Last edited:

Mikoluv

nope, no worries. rightful placenta extract normally comes from sheep itself. SO its definitely not that gross as u been thinkin gof. =)