Sheep Placenta

elyza

Hihi Ange

I am looking for sheep's placenta to try too; does it help in skin recovery? Cos my skin is ultra sensitive and damaged over the years by the numerous lasers, peels I've done, etc. Now I can't use most of the products as they cause my skin to break out in rashes of hundreds of tiny bumps. One of my derm said my skin's barrier is broken so I hope to repair my skin from the inside, rather than outside. Hope that sheep's placenta can help my skin become 'strong' again.
Please tell me more!
Take Sheep Placenta Supplement do help to repair your body skins from inside out
but need to take note of the sheep placenta side effects before taking.

Natrilla

Actually, I'm selling sheep placenta. (Authorised distrubutor)
If you've heard before Zell-v, Im selling this brand called Adel(you may wish to check it out) Difference is that it has added vitamins/minerals & at a cheaper rate.

Results proven to be effective luh, don't worry :)!

Anw, Retail price for this product is $353 but If you're interested, you can get it from me at $321 for 30 Capsules. You can try one bottle first to see If it's up to your preference.

Fyi, Sheep placenta works because It contains rich growth factors, hormones and antibodies, and other concentrated nutrients that can rejuvenate organic tissue.

You may contact me at natrilla@yahoo.com for more information. Any doubts, just send me a mail & I'll reply within 3 days.

Hope it helps. All the best!

elyza

The Ultimate Sheep Placenta Program
Sheep placenta need to take for long term to see the visible effects. We are offering the Ultimate Sheep Placenta Program offer :​

Life Elixir Optimum Program : take 3 Ovine Placenta Plus capsules a day - one capsule half an hour before breakfast, lunch and dinner respectively.

Life Elixir Premium Program : take 2 Ovine Placenta Plus capsules a day - one capsule half an hour before breakfast and bedtime respectively.

Life Elixir Standard Program : take 1 Ovine Placente Plus capsule a day - half an hour before bedtime.

Last edited:

elyza

New products Resveratrol Forte

[h=2]Resveratrol Forte is a complete all in one anti-oxidants supplement consist of:[/h] 1) Trans-Resveratrol 100mg
2) Coenyzme Q10 60mg
3) Grapeseeds Extracts 18000mg
4) Selenium 100 mcg
5) Vitamin E 25IU
6) Rosechips Extracts 200mg

elyza

Sheep Placenta Serum with HA & collagen
GLASS BOTTLE PACKING WITH DROPPER | 15ML
INGREDIENTS: DEIONISED WATER, OVINE PLACENTA PROTEINS, EVENING PRIMROSE OIL, GREEN TEA EXTRACT, HYDROLIZED MARINE COLLAGEN, GLYCERIN

Marcustan

For anti-aging and revitalizes of the skin get ADEL sheep placenta now.

Selling at $320 or maybe even lower.
Pm me for more details!

tonberry

My health deteriorated after an automobile accident 2 years ago. I often had joint paint in the night. I started on DG2 Sheep Placenta Softgel after my friend, Jane, recommended it to me. Thanks be to her now that the pain's gone! This is without doubt the best health product for my whole family!"

Last edited: