Shld i stay home or go over to granny pl??

Feliz

I'm stayin with in-laws now but during confinement period,my MIL will be working so my granny ask me to go over her house and she will do confinement for me and also at her house got maid, so anythin maid can assist me if i need anything.

What i worry is if i'm gonna stay there for one month den my baby will not be able to adapt to my in-law house when we move back and also hubby wouldnt be around in spore after my confinement. I'm afraid i cant cope with baby alone in in-law house.. But afterall i stil prefer staying at in-law place as its much more comfortable and room got aircon :001_302: and also can be with hubby before he leaves spore for work.. However, my granny cant come over to my in-law pl cos she got to go work in the noon n its kinda troublesome for her.. HHAIISS... :wong13:

diymummy

Ask her maid to go over to your in-law place during day time? Maybe your granny can cook and then the maid can deliver over the food to your in-law's place?

That time my mum will cook some meals for me and she will deliver to my place and help me out abit before she leaves to do her other stuff/errands/work.

Ting

hmmm, can your hubby stay with u at your granny's place?
dun worry abt kid's adapting, so young, he wont even know much of a diff. n babies do adapt very fast n well. :) esp since your in law's place is much more comfy. hehe. :)

Feliz

Ask her maid to go over to your in-law place during day time? Maybe your granny can cook and then the maid can deliver over the food to your in-law's place?

That time my mum will cook some meals for me and she will deliver to my place and help me out abit before she leaves to do her other stuff/errands/work.

The maid hav to take care of any 2 kids.. den its quite troublesome for my granny to deliver to my place cos of the distance and her work location and also she wants to do like proper confinement for me instead of jus cookin for me..:001_302:

Feliz

hmmm, can your hubby stay with you at your granny's place?
dont worry about kid's adapting, so young, he wont even know much of a diff. and babies do adapt very fast and well. :) esp since your in law's place is much more comfy. hehe. :)
Hubby don like staying other pple hse, furthermore it will be too far to go work also.. Abt baby adapting to place. my mum also say e same thing as u...