Shopping for Strollers

trinitiz

I had my eye on a Peg perego stroller during the recent GSS, but in the end, chose Maclaren XLR instead. Though the Peg perego is much more study and had a bigger basket beneath and can stand upright when closed, the Maclaren is easier to manoeuver within tight spaces (important in narrow Singapore shopping aiseles!). Besides, it's supposed to be able to sit babies from infant up to 5 years old,which will really make it a really worthwhile investment. :Dancing_wub:

Didn't consider the quinny buzz though it looks really cool with a maxi cosi car seat combi. Had seen parents having difficulty squeezing the quinny onto escalators in mall, and besides, it's really bulky when closed. More suitable for those with MPVs.

Combi's prams design are really beautiful! Unfortunately, i don't really trust them as they are a bit too light and may topple over more easily. Besides, they can only sit up to around 3 years old.

Btw, am i kiasu? I bought my pram when i'm only in my 15th week. Haha! :tlaugh:

i think quinny buzz users aren't so wise travelling up and down by escalators, they should use lifts as it's heavy. my car is a hatchback and the buzz fits nicely in the boot.

wamy

is aprica a good brand? or peg perego still better? im looking for a light stroller... that can be use from newborn...

ping87

Hi mummies, any recommendation for prams? I'm still doing research and that i heard from people that online can get cheaper price. Is it true?

roudx

My friend intro-ed me a pram, combi miracle turns ... She said she's using and ask me to buy 1 for my BB too... I was still thinking.. And have googled the pram's name and also seen the youtube .. Looks not bad and can close using 1 hand I think... You might want to try out that stroller, but i don't think it's cheap because i seen the Aust website selling combi, i convert to SGD its around 800 dollars...

ping87

Ic.. I'm looking at combi, cos I like the cushioning in the pram. I went kiddypalace to check out and it's 700+. I forget the model of the pram.. Only the price.. Hahaha.. Probably wait for next year's baby fair then see if the price of the Pram will drop.