Should I lost weight now or after 2nd pregnancy?

June2012

Hi all mummies,

I had a baby girl in 2012 but until now I have not managed to lost my pregnancy weight. I am about 10kg more than my post pregnancy weight, I am fat like a cow. So I am thinking to try slimming products, like TRA, to lost weight.
But another thought is, we'll be trying for 2nd pregnancy this year; so question is:
Should I invest in slimming product now to lost weight? OR try for baby then lost weight all-together?

My hubby said lost weight later, but my colleague said if get pregnant now, then will be 肥上加肥。Also I hate the way I look now, like auntie and can only wear loose clothes, not pregnant also look pregnant.

What do you think? Please share your thoughts.

I think should start exercising and lose a bit of weight now. Cause later more weight add in its even harder to lose the weight gain during the 2nd pregnancy and the weight from the first pregnancy. Cause that will be about 20 plus kg to lose?

jessy3

I think you should lose some kgs now, it will be easier for you later. But you should do it in a natural healthy way if you plan to have the second baby soon. I mean you should take no supplements or diet pills, just exercises + healthy food, maybe some diets, and lots of water.

I dont't plan a baby soon so I lose my weight with Phen375 and I should say it's very effective. It suppresses my appetite and also burns fat. I lost 8kg the first month. It's awesome! You can take it after your second baby too.

pohpok

Hi I lost around 9 kg at Absolute Slimming, it's been a year and my weight has still maintained. The diet is manageable... fruits.. vege...

If you are preparing for a second child it's best to slim down naturally rather than rely on pills.

rachelcsh

dont't miss the deals...
Slimming service @ home.. massage.. mini sauna.. and radio frequency.. faradic and G5.. 10 session @ $350
Facial @ $50
Waxing @ $15
Bikini Wax @ $40
Jamu Post natal massage @ $550 for 10 sessions (including around 75 mins of massage and wrap materials)
Call 96425955 to find out more!!

June2012

Mummies, thanks for advice. I'm on tra for the past 2 months, it is supposed to be slimming supplements without meds. But I have not lost any weight. Sighhhh

shanx2

Can try to wear slimming corset, it actually very effective especially to shrink post natal tummy. Can take a look at the youtube regarding the slimming corset. It is actually from Taiwan and is custome made. This slimming corset is also different from the usual corset on market, it actually easy to wear, just like the way u wearing jacket and zip in front. Of coz it is not using zip but with their special patent design of 'S' pulling string.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=FLJQg7EeHVEtzV8iG-hitbng

GarrettHnatiuk

Lose Weight now it will get much easier ahead after your second pregnancy. But you should do this in a natural healthy method if you plan to have the second child soon. I mean you should consider no supplements or weight loss supplements, just exercises + healthy food, perhaps some diets, and lots of drinking water.