should we create awareness that says stop cheating on your wife?

mamapiggu

I was reading through forum and realized many couples are going through cheating, betrayal etc I'm also one of those victims.

Should we create an awareness with fb and share our stories in fb as anonymous to let more woman out there to vent their anger and create social awareness that as moms/woman we deserved to be treated fairly and if a man cheats custody ought to be ours?

Vincher

It's an awesome idea. And yes it should be stop cheating on your spouse!! As men and women both also cheat!

zozorro

if a man cheats custody ought to be ours?
Sadly but true, in the eyes of the court a cheating spouse does not equates to a bad parent. When comes to children, the court will award custody care & control to whoever can gives the child a better living environment and as far as possible minimum disruption to the child current living routine.

So if you are the main care giver to your child all these while, most likely care & control will be given to u.

mamapiggu

I guess we should create awareness and poll more mummies into the group and help single moms, as some mummies give up their career to be housewife and get themselves cheated etc! I think it's time to create awareness and a website for mummies and daddies to share their experience isn't it?