Silkpro

P

pqrs971

which is then reused by the next family member

Hot water use inbathroomsand kitchens accounted for 39 percent of energy consumed in Japanese homes, a stark contrast to European households, where energy is mainly used for air-conditioning and heating, the report said.  Families should not only shorten their daily showers by a minute -- a common recommendation in the West -- but should try to take baths in quick succession, the report said.  Japanese usually wash outside the tub and then soak in hot water, which is then reused by the next family member. That means the water must be reheated each time if the next person in line dawdles.    Japan is one of the world's most energy-efficient countries, but greenhouse gas emissions from companies and households have been on the rise in recent years, prompting the government to raise public awareness for global warming.  Climate change will be a major agenda on at the G8 summit Japan will be hosting in early July

evebo0m

Re: which is then reused by the next family member

opps kinda late for tis reply. i use silkpro before, e pink color one. but not suitable for me leh. at first was ok, e smell is very nice n my hair texture very smooth. but after a few times, e shampoo makes my scalp very oily n my hair end turns a little dry too. didnt buy the conditioner to try cause my dove conditioner haven use finish. =X

raeka

Re: which is then reused by the next family member

Both me and my mom are not suit to use silkpro.. cause my scalp itch non stop cause my mom hair drop ..