simple n easy to prepare de breakfast???

xiaodaisy

all mummies n daddies out dere ...:shyxxx::shyxxx:

i a lousy mummy who donno how to cook haha so need u all help mi to teach mi simple n easy ways to fix breakfast for moi kids.. cos dey sick of eating bread all e time already n always goes toilet after eating ceral wif milk..:frown:

vion

Hi dun kn if tis easy for u but my dds like it pretty much...

Dip bread into egg mixture n fry with little oil. When finished, put a slice of cheese in between 2 slices of bread.

Btw I cut a normal square size bread into 4 pcs to mk it bite-size.

BbYew

Hi,

Try tis method..sunny side egg, hot dogs and Ham. My boys like to eat that 4 breakfast. Sometimes, I wake up early to cook pork porridge wif salted egg.:tlaugh:

jedamum

i don't know how to cook too.
i rely on biscuits, jam with bread, bread dip in milo/milk, breakfast bars, assorted pastry bought the day before, cheese with bread, gardenia fun bun.

huihui

U can make simple sandwiches for your kids. Buy those ready-made fish or chicken fillets and fried together wif an egg, add a cheese... Or luncheon meat, hotdogs sandwiches... Sometime like a mac breakfast...

cendrine

For breakfast, i bake my own raisin bread pudding or pandan pudding or bread pizza . it's easy and can help to finish the bread fast too..kekeke

[

Ting

wah cendrine, i think not only zann like...i will also like...nono, LOVE....the chicky french toast so CUTE can..u make yaself de?? how to make sia!~

cendrine

wah cendrine, i think not only zann like...i will also like...nono, LOVE....the chicky french toast so CUTE can..u make yaself de?? how to make sia!~
yupe yupe...kekeke
so can finish leftover or near to expire bread... :)

Just cut out the pieces from the bread
to form the eyes, beak and wing. Arrange to form a chick
and place inside oven and toast ...

Normally no one eats the first hard slice of the bread,
so I use that to make the leg ...

cendrine

For the raisin bread pudding,

u ll need a few slices of bread, say 4-5. 3 eggs, one cup milk, and 4 packs of raisin. cut the bread into few pieces and mx with the rest of the ingredients.
bake at 180C for 30-40 mins.

u can also use the pandan bread kind then ll become pandan flavor.

For the homemade pizza,

buttered few slices of whitebread/ whole meal bread.
then place cheese and ham. bake for 10 mins.
tomato is optional

miffy_cheeks

xiaodaisy,

If you wanna make sandwiches, you can go to Daiso and buy those shaped cutters...just cut out the cheese sandwich etc and the kids will definitely be fascinated (for a while at least). What's more, it costsonly S$2....: >

xiaodaisy

xiaodaisy,

If you wanna make sandwiches, you can go to Daiso and buy those shaped cutters...just cut out the cheese sandwich etc and the kids will definitely be fascinated (for a while at least). What's more, it costsonly S$2....: >
daiso at where??

angtan

I make ham sandwiches once in awhile. I got a heart-shaped egg mould but have not try fried egg yet.