Sincerely needed help urgently

Desperatemum

Iam writing in calling for kind people out there to help me. I am in avery urgent need of some help financially for 700 as I have been outof job for 2 months.
Iam a mother of 2 kids aged 3 and 9. I am currently facing a criminalcase which is still on going. My case is abetting loansharks with myatm card.
Rightnow my sitiuation is very bad. I have problems to buy food for mykids, no money to top up my fare card to travel for job interviews. Ihave plead for your kindness to assist me. The money I requested isfor me and my children to survive for the next few months prior of megetting a job.
Iam sorry to state that I do not trade my body for this plea of help.Rather a new found friendship. As I have been cheated by 3 guys whoclaimed wanting to help me, ask me to send pict to show i am geniuneand when i do that they said they will photoshoot my pict to be placein adult sites and end up got me nothing.
Ifyou can help me and my kids, we are very thankful. I beg not you notto made use of my sitiuation to cheat me further.
Ifyou can help, please write to me. Thank you

Desperatemum

Thank you for your reply. But iI been through all proper channels and none is willing to help. MP NOT only don't help me but got me into deeper trouble. Relatives all avoided us like pest and husband nnot wanting to involve ever since I got into this case. I am pleading for urgent help and hope for some kindness

AstroDad

Can you explain how you got into the criminal case? From what I know abetting for loansharks can be serious, you maybe jailed. Have you thought about what will happen to your children should the judge sentence you to prision?

xiaodaisy

MP does help , they will give u some allowance monthly temp , altho not much maybe less den 500 per mth but i guess its enuff for u and ur kids to survive , just thrift and save ..