singapore confinement lady

hpc

Hi mummies to be,we are paying very high price to enage Malaysian CL.All these CL are not qualified trained CL.Im sure u all have heard about bad CL,collect deposit n give same excuses for not be able to come in time,cannot cook proper CL food,lazy,dirty,etc......Just imagine they come here earn sing $, $1S=M $3.27days $2k++=M $6k, better pay than working ,new year S$3.5K++=M $10k.Only silly Singaporeans pay them so much,yet they not thank ful.Dont employ them,get ur own parents or relatives pay them better than Malaysian, here if CL no gd we still can trace n blacklist her cos have all her address ,support singapore CL or get ur own relatives..Remember we are singaporean,don't let Malaysian take for granted that what ever price they state we pay... (stupid loh),they know we have high demand of CL due to baby booms.Foreign CL choose family with maids cos cut down many chores....

maryanne85

Not all Malaysian CL is bad. My CL from Malaysia was very good to me. She cooked for my whole family, mopped the floor everyday, kitchen -twice a day, did laundry for everyone and never complain also. Moreover, my baby very fussy. She rocked and sang her to sleep every time. She just left after 28 days with me and I'm feeling so sad now. I'm grateful I hired her. Her salary also quite reasonable. I asked Sg CL before, more expensive. Btw, I hired her through Michelle from SingaporeMaternity.com