Singapore Education Summit 2010

Mrs Wee

Hi all,

There's this summit at Singapore Expo on 5th & 6th June 2010.

This education summit is a blessing for those concerned about their children’s academic success and personal development. It’s the first of its kind in Singapore and top international and local educators will gather together to help bring the smile back into learning. Various local educators will also present proven strategies that have helped many student ace different subjects in PSLE, O and A Levels. Renowned Internationally-Acclaimed keynote speaker Andrew Matthew will talk about a happy learning journey that cultivates happen children and parents while another renowned speaker Jerry Mills will challenge you to reach for your dreams.

This summit is intended for critical year students and parents to find latest information to assist their child to prepare for their critical exams as well as bring the smile back to learning for the child!

Who should attend the summit?
1. Students taking PSLE, O & A Levels
2. Parents. Parents are encouraged to attend the summit together with their child.
3. Educators

For more information, you can go to www.sgeducationsummit.com

Great News is i got lobang to get 30% off the ticket prices for this summit. Anyone interested pls PM me.

Me myself has bought the tickets to the event...