Singapore Renovation Services

Daniel

[h=1]Hi Mummys,

Understand with new baby member joining into the family or preparing a new house renovation.
Looking for small renovation works but come across ID/renovation firm whom is more keen in working on bigger project. (New house or renovation in big budget).

Renovation Services[/h][h=2]We build your desire home within your budget[/h]Home Renovation: Consultation and Quotation

Home Hub And Living believe in blending unique and smart design fundamental into client’s design requirements into an integration of aesthetics and functionality home. Transforming quality finishing into the beautiful habitus.
At Home Hub And Living, in giving the high value and services to you, we have built a strong partnerships of experienced range of expertise profiles from meeting your basic needs of Contractors to beautify your impressive house of Interior Designers.

Make your dream home a reality.
Can’t make up the mind what type of designs and themes suit your lifestyle?
Our designers will listen to you and lead you to your desire home.
Having your own Ideals?: Customize Interior Designs for your needs
Instead of finding a renovation package that may not suit your needs, tell us what your dream home to be.
We will pay attention and listen your details that meets your budget.

We are fine with doing small job like partial renovation works, e.g Kitchen and Toilet only.

Get your final genuine deal from our “LAST QUOTE”!
Be it a Interior designer services or contractors , our experienced partners will meet your requirements!

email: Enquiry@HomeHubAndLiving.com
M: 82234550

NEW! Create your own space planning designs and see in 3D HERE!
Share around with your friends. It's FREE!

Home Hub And Living is proud to incorporate Autodesk (the developer of AutoCAD, 3ds Max used by Interior Designer) a home designing tools in Home Hub and Living | Interior Design in Singapore | Renovation in Singapore | Home Design in Singapore

Visit: 3D Designs | Home Hub and Living

Home owners can design their floor plans in their desire dimensions and experimenting with models and in different colors.
This helps home owners to create their space planning and view their designs (e.g wallpaper, carpet, furniture) in 3D!
Such value-added service made HomeHubAndLiving.com a more interesting experience for home owners to visit.

We have bring this a free services for users.

Home Hub and Living | Interior Design in Singapore | Renovation in Singapore | Home Design in Singapore
Home Solutions of Living Habitus

Daniel

Seem not bad.. do you all provide free onsite quotation? I have bad experience where IDs just strongly force you to commit. Sadly to sad, not many reno contractors does kitchen design in singapore...

Hi Vinvin,

Good Day!
It's sad to hear your encounter with un-desire experience with past ID.

Renovation is like tailor made a dress, depend on environments, requirements and others.
There are many variation from dimension to technical possibilitiy to material....etc

We need discussion and on-site survey to propose accordingly to home owners requirements.

For a start, i can send you a check list and you will have a better idea how to start and bring up discussion with your family members.

You may email to Enquiry@HomeHubAndLiving.com OR drop your information here
Contact | Home Hub and Living

If you find it useful, Do LIKE us in fb.com/HomeHubAndLiving

Cheers!
Daniel

EileenYeo

Hi Vinvin,

Good Day!
It's sad to hear your encounter with un-desire experience with past ID.

Renovation is like tailor made a dress, depend on environments, requirements and others.
There are many variation from dimension to technical possibilitiy to material....etc

We need discussion and on-site survey to propose accordingly to home owners requirements.

For a start, i can send you a check list and you will have a better idea how to start and bring up discussion with your family members.

You may email to Enquiry@HomeHubAndLiving.com OR drop your information here
Contact | Home Hub and Living

If you find it useful, Do LIKE us in facebook.com/HomeHubAndLiving

Cheers!
Daniel

I would like to check how much do your company quote for renovating a semi-d?
got con by previous contractors i have engaged and left the work half done with unfinished tiling.

Daniel

Hi Eileen,

The quote depend on your amount of works and designs
Need to access it.

Its sad to hear your current situation.
Can I communicate with you to further understand your conditions.
You may drop me an email, enquiry@HomeHubandliving.com or contact me M: 82234550
Don't let the works affects your weekend mood.

Wish you have a nice weekend!

Cheers!
Daniel

Daniel

There are many interesting and fancy houses and interiors pictures found online.

For those who are looking for practical and interesting, good ideas interiors in Singapore.
You can find the pictures and information found in Singapore Interiors here:
Home Design Ideas | Home Hub and Living

In Doubt of Getting Over-Price Quotations?
Shortlisted your final quotation for comparison price, Get LAST QUOTE!

Feature Your Favourite Corner/Des​igns in your House @ Home Hub And Living in Your Own Page Link! Found out how to do it HERE

If you find our information useful:
"LIKE" us in FaceBook HERE

Bulk purchases for other home appliances.
If you have an enquiry with a group of ready buyer, you may
CONTACT US and we can support you!

Create your own space planning designs and see in 3D HERE!
Now in Home Hub And Living, renown home designs tool for home owners by AUTODESK
Share around with your friends. It's FREE!

Enquiry@HomeHubAndLiving.com
www.HomeHubAndLiving.com
Renovation Ideas & Home Solutions
Singapore’s Pioneer in Renovation Ideas & Home Solutions portal
with Free 3D designs feature for Home Owners

One of the important part of house renovation is home painting service.
I done my house painting service from Mr Painter LLP.