Singapore Talking Ep1... Housing & Property

Daddy D

Alpha Male
Just flipped channel to this... interesting... the woman majiam sibei TL that she cannot find a suitable property... but must act cool... cos' the MP n property agent boss keep bombing her... indirectly...
The host just cut her off... go to advertisement... duhh... come back change topic... duhh...
Last 5 mins left... :)

Ch5... Sun... 10.30pm to 11pm

tinkerball

Just flipped channel to this... interesting... the woman majiam sibei TL that she cannot find a suitable property... but must act cool... cos' the MP n property agent boss keep bombing her... indirectly...
The host just cut her off... go to advertisement... duhh... come back change topic... duhh...
Last 5 mins left... :)

Ch5... Sun... 10.30pm to 11pm
saw it too yesterday. intersesting topic cos like that lady i was having a hard time looking for a flat myself becos of the ridiculous cov. felt like telling the mp' why not u take the budget that i have and try search for a flat. go down to the field and actually try urself instead of speaking based on ur sources'.
its a live show so the host really rushed for time end up he cut off here n there even my hubby got frustrated watching. it seems half an hour not enuf to voice out opinions.

Daddy D

Alpha Male
saw it too yesterday. intersesting topic cos like that lady i was having a hard time looking for a flat myself becos of the ridiculous cov. felt like telling the mp' why not you take the budget that i have and try search for a flat. go down to the field and actually try yourself instead of speaking based on your sources'.
its a live show so the host really rushed for time end up he cut off here n there even my hubby got frustrated watching. it seems half an hour not enuf to voice out opinions.
I thought it's gonna be a "no holds barred" discussion... in the end I think the host still need to toe the line bahhh... since it's on national tv...
The moment the MP told the lady..."Yours is a good problem"... cos' she's over qualified for HDB with income >$8K... she immediately give the TL face... :p
In the end, it's the same solution... "manage your expection" thingy... what's new??????
:err::err::err::err::err::err: