Single Mom To Be.

hpc

Hi single mummies,I got a net form sarong,infant carry rocker,breast pump to be given away free 4 u.PM me if interested

whitefairy

i'm currently a single mtb, edd mid july. 2 months before our church wedding, fiance texted to call quits as he went back to the ex gf. cried and brawled enough.

be strong, all single moms!

phlyeka

My dear ladies,

I could never express how proud I am with all e single mums here, be it you are unwed (sorry to use this word) or divorced. I may be in e same situation too. Just waiting for further confirmation from the doc.

I prayed that I am not pregnant at all cos e guy was a complicated person. Even if im not pregnant, I would love to return to this post and share my thots. Cos I noe how it feels like now to be regarded as a thrash by someone whom u thot loved u. First he said he wanted to take responsibility but I refused cos earlier we had so much fight & that we are not in love (he used to be my bestfriend and things happened). But please dont take it that I am a bitch. I do not have sex with any guys. When it happened, we both were confused with our past life cos we went thru so much pain with out previous partners. Both of us agreed to give each other a try but a week later he told me that he was not in love with me no matter how much he tried. Even tho I was equally confused, I really wanted to give us a shot. But when he said that, how else do u gals expect me to hang on to e r'ship? A r'ship is not one if only one person is trying, rite??

So based on the above, I told him no way I would allow him to nor would I want to keep the baby IF ITS CONFIRMED THAT IM AM PREGNANT. He argued back saying he would not want to be judge in hell and that he did not believe that I as the mother would say such thing. And that he would never allow me to have abortion. Then in less than 4hrs after he said that he thot about it and it would be wrong if we are together just for e sake of e baby (wasn't that what I meant earlier?). I purposely told him that no matter what, I would take a pill and get rid of e baby (cos I read there is such a pill to terminate your pregnancy if your pregnancy is less than 8 weeks? Is there??). Then he said "yeah ok, but Im still worried bout u". Like what e F right? If he could change his mind within a day, what if when I said "ok we shall raise this baby together" and 2 months later he would say that he could not commit? I have already made a mistake, I refused to make another one.

As much as I am blabbering here without a positivity of my pregnancy, I have promised myself that I will take care of this baby no matter what happens. I will update you on e outcome in a few days time. I hope we can be of help and of course, I would want to be a listening ear too. In e meantime, take care ladies. I really feel for you. Stay strong darlings :)

-Kay-

babymadeline

I totally agreed with wat Ting said...
Btw in wat right can he say that u cant be a gd mother with ability to take care of ur own child.
If he is SO responsible, then in the 1st place he will not suspect u lying to him when u tell him that u r preggy... if he suspected u so much, y still want the kid? I feel that u shd not listen to his nonsense and not even his family nonsense as his family sure help him instead of u as who r u to them?
To be frank, i dun think he will allow u to see the kid if he married 1 day loh... even if he allow, u think his wife wun mind and will allow? Please la... we r all woman...

6uni

I believe u can do it:) I'm single mom, my son is 3mths old but hide it from my ex bf.. Haha.. As long as u have your family members to support u, everything is possible.. Mother instinct just come naturally, no worries on that.. We can all meet up when our babies r older:) Pm me! Staying in west side of sg..

Loisatsau

If you leave your child into the hand of the person who does not love you and treat you fairly, how do you expect him to treat your child well in the next 18 years? It would also be difficult for you EVERYTIME when you need to visit your child. Furthermore he may have his own child (with someone else) in the near future, and if he still loves your child as much as he loves his own child, that would like striking a lottery!Being single parent is never easy, however you just need to focus on your life and take good care of the child.