Single mother without job

ViiCk

Hi all, I'm a single mother. First time pregnant. Currently pregnant for 3mths. I need an admin job urgent now. Need a job to support my baby. Been seeking admin jobs for the past 3 mths. All reply was couldn't accept. Anyone experience difficulties of finding jobs during pregnancy. Pls kindly advise.

shersy

it's useless. I am facing the same problem as you. I am also a single mom.. Went to CDC, met MP and went to meet WDA people also. I told them that all I need is a 3 - 4 mths temp job, not a perm job and yet I can't find any. I was actually told that it's very difficult because I am pregnant (started looking for job when I was 3 mths pregnant also). I am now 6 mths pregnant and still jobless..

Last edited:

Kimjames

Hi,

I have a telemarketing position available, part time, work from home.. if u r interested.. Pls msg me at 90936060 n I will give u more details. :)

kim

Littlekk

How about those home based clerk jobs? The pay is lower but u have ur own time to work, easier for a preg lady :) good luck

OMG! i had same situation as you, i always try my best to find work so that i can buy what my baby needs when she/he go out in my belly, but still in this time im still hopeless,cant find :(

samairamom

Mommies,

not too sure, but have seen many data entry jobs (home based) online on job sites...would suggest u to search it online for quick response...thanks

-Samairamom

ryanle

You should not go to work alone, especially more dangerous for your baby. I think the best way for you is look for some home based jobs.