Single mum looking for job .

mspinkpooh

I'm 24 Malay staying in the western of Singapore , single mum to my 17 months old baby girl .

I'm currently looking for a job as I need to support my daughter on my own .
Highest education until secondary 3 .
Willing to learn just anything .

If there's any available job for me , please do inform me .

babysittersg

Hi, I am very passionate in helping single mum /parent to be independent and earn aliving by themselves. you can find my information at www.babysittersg.com you can join us and learn new things on caring for children and providing after care services for parents either partime or full time. Also I am a health practitioner, who can impart knowledge on improvement for health, e.g kids yoga, kid meditation, positive affirmations & thinking. they are very powerful. Looking forward to connect more with you. Join Us.

littlematchgirl

Hi, I am very passionate in helping single mum /parent to be independent and earn aliving by themselves. you can find my information at www.babysittersg.com you can join us and learn new things on caring for children and providing after care services for parents either partime or full time. Also I am a health practitioner, who can impart knowledge on improvement for health, e.g kids yoga, kid meditation, positive affirmations & thinking. they are very powerful. Looking forward to connect more with you. Join Us.
Hi, I'm a single mum to be with 3 kids. May I know if the salary is sufficient for me to feed 3 kids?

lynnang2

Me too.. Am interested and had just click on ur website under join me with my valid e-mail. Hoping to learn more from you. Currently am a mummy of 3 single handedly since day one of their birth..... Can I considered myself 'experience' enough??? My eldest is 11 yrs this year..... and youngest 3.... Currently still married but sad to say maybe soon to be a single mum of 3 in due course....... So I Am looking for a job (best home base) to earn $$$$ in order to feed my kids............. Any help appreciate.....

fe888

Hi,

I do not have any job to offer, but I have some baby girl clothes to give away. I am also a single mother, hence I prefer to give away the stuff to single mother :)
the clothes may fit 1.5yr-2 yr or so.
I stay in Tampines.

Cheers.