Single professional guy hoping to adopt baby boy

Jadan

Hi i'm a single guy, working professional, local Chinese, well educated, financially stable, in good physical and mental health, non-smoker, in my early forties who loves children and hope to raise one or two happy and healthy kids of my own. Had not been too lucky in the romance department and have not been able to meet the right girl so far. But not willing to let that deprive me of the joy and satisfaction of parenthood, and hope to enjoy fatherhood while I still have the health and energy to see my child grow up. If I can find that wonderful woman someday, we can have more children of our own but she must also be able to accept and love our adopted children equally.

I understand that single men may adopt only male babies in Singapore. I'm confident that I will be able to give my adopted child the best that any parent can offer, teach him the right moral values, and raise him up to be a good and useful citizen. I have the means to give my child a safe, secure and comfortable environment to grow up, and to pursue his dreams whatever that may be.

I believe that adoption is one of the greatest acts of love and giving, as it is only someone who really loves children unconditionally who will be able to love and give freely to a child who is not his own.

If you are an unmarried mum, facing an unwanted pregnancy, who is feeling lost and helpless, if you're thinking of abortion as you believe you will not be able to support the child you're carrying or because your family will not accept the child, and you're willing to consider giving up your child for adoption to a loving parent, do contact me privately to tell me more about your pregnancy at this email:
jadan_blake@yahoo.com

Only genuine and sincere replies please. We can discuss further on how to proceed with the adoption process if everything is ok on both sides, in accordance with Singapore adoption laws. Thanks for reading and may all children grow up in happy and safe families.

Jadan

Have to add that i'm also keen to adopt foreign babies from Asian countries but the preference is still local, as it's probably less complicated. If there's any legal adoption agencies locally which is keen to help me source for a baby boy, i'm open to that too. I'm saying baby boy not because i discriminate against baby girls, but because i'm not able to adopt a child of a different gender due to local laws. Personally I prefer to get to know the birth mother or parents if that is possible to have a proper understanding of my child's background. For single pregnant mothers, as long as it's nothing against the law, i'm open to assisting with the expenses involved during the pregnancy, such as doctor visits and good nutrition supplements to give the unborn child the best possible headstart in life. Just my personal preference, but i definitely appreciate a non-smoker and non-drinker mother to avoid harm to the developing child in the womb.