Sk Ii

CynCyn

What are the cosmetics u've tried from SK II ? Reviews pls .

Anyone tried their 2 way foundation ?

CynCyn

My BA friend told me foundation got cream type and powder but oso 2 way cake for both . So wondering which one better .

Leanne

This sounds good. I going to get it later on at town.

POWER SIGNS TREATMENT FOUNDATION
A creamy solid-emulsion foundation that provides all-day hydration and delivers skincare benefits such as those found in age-defying moisturiser, Signs Treatment. Creates a naturally flawless finish.
Formulated with Pitera®Niacin - a combination of SK-II's key anti-aging ingredient, Niacinamide and the unique SK-II Pitera®, the foundation maintains skin's suppleness, keeping your skin soft and dewy-fresh throughout the day.

With SK-II's unique Transformation Technology, the foundation changes from the solid form in the compact to a creamy liquid texture which glides smoothly onto the skin. This ultimately turns into an exquisite powder on the skin surface.

Leanne

Ok, just got back from Robinson Centrepoint SKII. The POWER SIGNS TREATMENT FOUNDATION still not out yet. SA said will be out end of this month. I asked her so the whitening compact not gd? She said "it's not not gd la, but we went to the workshop for the new POWER SIGNS TREATMENT FOUNDATION & this is better. Cus when you apply, it'll lift your face & make it slimmer" It sounds really amazing lor. Hence i left my number with her & she'll call me when it's launch! Can't wait! Cus my friend bought it from HK, & her face indeed become more radiant & smaller!

CynCyn

Leanne , serious ? Sounds wonder lei this foundation . How much does it cost ? When will it be launching in SG ?

Leanne

Yes Cyncyn. They are going to discontinued the old POWER SIGNS TREATMENT FOUNDATION and bring in the latest version of it. Which is much more better than the old one. I can't rmb. Around $120.

xiaodaisy

wah all so expensive leh.. wah u mummies really wonder so rich sia.. envy!!! exp leanne u like nearly bought all e stuffs liao leh.. must have cost u a bomb ..

Leanne

The spray one is actually a gd investment.

It's like air brushing your skin with foundation. Those kind of model will use. I've tried at the counter before & was very amazed by it. But the refill(sachet) is quite small. But can last for 3 mths.

However, i think i still can shine with normal SKII foundation or MAC.

Now im waiting for the SA to call me to inform me the new POWER SIGN TREATMENT FOUNDATION had arrived :)

xiaodaisy

haha thax ah.. i don make up de haha or say i donno how to make up haha.. somemore too expensive for mi .. wah leanne u sure damn pretty hor, n full of confidence .. wee wee normal wan u also can shine so why still buy so expensive wan?? aiyo so waste money leh, since u skin so gd den don make up lah, save money mah hehe.. den can buy dozen tins of milk powder for leroy haha..

Leanne

The New Power Signs Treatment Foundation has ARRIVED!!

However, the case will only arrive on this weekend!

Foundation : $91
Case : $31

Im going to get it this weekend!! :D