Skin care suitable for clog pores n normal to dry skin

deela07

Am not an expert but here's my opinion:

It's hard to point out which brand is 'good'. But this is what I learnt frm exp and tonnes of money spent on skincare. You must/strictly ( I can't emphasize this enough) stick to a good skin routine which is suitable for your skin.

Here's what I recommend though: Never buy products which contains alcohol as it's drying for the face. Look for products which states 'non-comedogenic'. Only purchase sample sizes for a start in case the product's not suitable for your skin. Sample sizes are available at Lucky Plaza/bbcosme.com.

I've always belive that it's impt to moisturize your skin no matter what condition it's in. *Think moisturizer is like Cif =p. We have to apply some sort of cleaning agent to remove dirt right? Same for the skin. Blackheads/zits are buried deep underneath the skin so it needs to be moisturize all the time. But you can't leave your skin as is though. You've to apply mask once a week after which you'd remove ur blackheads/zits wth this metal 'thingy' with one loop at one end and a pointed tip at the other followed by skin routine.

Remember though that this is just an opinion and this works well for my skin for now(am still searching for the right balance). Don't be intimidated or conned by skincare labels.

I found this site to be really helpful wth detailed info: http://forums.delphiforums.com/gardenofwisdom/messages?msg=5518.1
HTH