skin care

Why we are spending so much on skin care products?
Because of vanity, everyone want to look good and i believe we all deserve to look good.

But the sad things is we cant stop time so that we will stop our body from denergerating and aging.

With a good skin care regime + a skin care supplement which is rich in oxidants ( e.g vit e, c , grapeseed etc), our skin will look younger and glow in radiant. Agree?

Hahaha same here, but not all are really good, and after a while when there is new product released in the markey i will buy again :) its a bottomless pit haha

Hi hi use a few like sk11, kanebo, but i m also taking a supplement for skin care which is rich in grapeseed and vitamin c, how abt yrself?

Ya kanebo, i bought and i threw it away, luckily i hardly i use, heng ah never spoilt my skin, now haven start haven using skin products, only take this prof c, but seeing my pores getting smaller and pigmentation also improves slightly :)

Cause that day i went to a talk, the nutritionist mention that we have ageing and pigmentation is because of our body are degenerating and thus cause ageing, and thus good skin regime should complete with good supplements which is rich in vit c and anti oxidants to maintain healthy skin, and recommend prof c, then i give it a try, so far so good, took for 2 months :)

Hi cn naz, i think they published the list of products recal.in FB, you may want to check it out, ya after this lose faith in kanebo, and also dun dare to anyhow use skin care cause the consequences may be disatrous hahaha i will just stick to my grape seed extract

Superior baby

Hi mummies,

The kanebo has recalled a few range of product. Im also lose faith in them.Im going for a beauty fair organize by a prestige brand ,any mummies interested pls PM me for registration.