skin care

Salamnka

Well to have my skin clear and well-moisturized, I have been using pure chimp super one.
It costs not much and it does not clog my pores.

Kirstine1213

You don’t have to starve yourself to look good. All you need is to eat healthy and right foods. Drink lots of water, have enough sleep and exercise regularly. And also don't forget your daily skin care routine. Personally, I wash my face before applying make up and before going to bed. I cleanse properly and I also use moisturizer. Just want to share a bit about the product that I just discovered, the Triple Action Vitamin C Serum by VoilaVe from Amazon. My sister suggested it to me. The serum really made my skin radiant and younger looking. It's affordable. Check this out too. :)

http://www.amazon.com/Triple-Action-Vitamin-Serum-Hyaluronic/dp/B00FFANXMM

pohpok

I think supplements and vitamins, vitamin C in my experience, help in improving skin quality too..

BrittanyJ

Personally, I exercise regularly, I watch what I eat and make sure to have enough sleep. And never will I forget to take good care of my skin, I wash my face twice daily, I use cleanser and a serum that has been my partner for a month now, the Triple Action Vitamin C Serum by VoilaVe. It has 3 forms of Vitamin C which works much better than products only containing one Vitamin C. This product is affordable and works well for me. I have no regrets that I tried this product, now I'm worry free and has kept my skin younger looking. It's affordable. Check it at Amazon.

polkadots

Have been using Japan Gals daily masks for a few months now. Tried a few of their mask products. I'm currently using VC+Nano C. It contains Vitamin C and Nano Collagen. It's pretty good :) My dark spots got lighter and I look fairer. Nano-collagen simply plumps up the skin. These mask are only sold online at April Boulevard (April Boulevard | Japanese Facial Masks | Singapore)

Kai111

Hi all,

just like to share what I know from classes actually Cleansing is most important in skincare regime follow by exfoliating.moisturising,protection.

GarrettHnatiuk

Try to keep it clean. Wash your face 2 to 3 times a day. Also use a massager on your face for around 20 minutes on each side of face for every single day.

I used to visit facial salons monthly, at least for the past 5 years. However, I've learnt over the years that with the right beauty products, you can achieve radiant, good skin without visiting facial salon. For instance, you can do a DIY at-home lactic acid peel -
Check out before and after photos at Review - At-Home 40% Lactic Acid Peel (MUAC) - myBeautyCravings - Beauty Reviews: Holy Grail 'Must-Have' for Women

Nicole Lee,
Editor & Founder of myBeautyCravings.com | Holy Grail Beauty 'Must-Have' for women!

Porty

Been using for 3 weeks now alongside the pure chimp cream & maca. my skin condition is improving

BrittN

I used to wash my face twice a day and use a natural or mild facial wash. I don't want to use products that have harmful chemicals it may damage my skin. Then I apply some moisturizer and sunscreen to protect my skin from sun damages. I am also using a hydrating facial wipes to clean my face whenever I'm out or I used this as a makeup remover in the evening.

qtipie

I use Sara Shantelle's product line! One of the best one I used was the makeup remover (remove and cleanse at the same time) Saves time for me (lazy person here :tlaugh:)
Then I apply the usual toner, moisturizer etc

sglobang

Hi

I use Eumora Product which treat the skin from inside out.
Have been using it for 2 years now. It resolved all my skin problem which has troubled me for many many years.
Now you can try FREE some more. Click below for their FREE Trial Pack.

Go to http://www.eumora4free.com

regards