Skin/complexion turn bad during preggie??

wenz

My skin was good when i'm expecting my daughter..
but it turned soo bad when i'm expecting my son... BIG RED NOSE... small rashes all over my face, itchy and painful for the 8mths ++

but now after birth... my face went back to normal...

Rukia

I have some really big headless zits. What kind of acne cream do you all use? I am not using any acne cream as I am not sure if it will have any effects on the fetus.

stupidyeye

Hi.. I do not occur such case when I'm preg w my first child.. Infact my skin turn much better.. But now.. I had pimples over my forehead...

rosz

likewise, my skin turned more oily & too many pimples are popping out ard the chin & the T-zone. Pimple cream which I used to apply has no effect :(

My face turned much better, less oily during the first trimester. Towards mid of 2nd trimester, it gets worse, small pimples pop out every other day and i cant stand it, so i squeeze them :( so left red marks on the face, and the strange thing is that there are more concentrated on my right side, i m sleeping on my left side, sigh.....

i m expecting a gal by the way

^me too! my skin was so smooth when i was on my first trimester. now i'm 22nd week but my skin just behaved after i had a diamond peel session with my derma :D