skincare products

SCartoon

Alpha Male
I spend 2600 on a 3 month ageloc therapy includes
1)daily regime like cleanse/tone, serum, day and night moisturiser,
2) Galvanic SPA for weekly deep cleansing and nutrition.

SCartoon

Alpha Male
it works well for me and its just a 3 month therapy which i find its much more effective and satisfying than facial or going to other beauty centers.

BeautyLovLynn

hihi ,
I spend my skin care products including skin care supplement only cost me SGD450+ for 3-4 mth.... including mask , facial scrup !! I did not go to beauty salon to do my facial treatment is bcoz i gain the skin care knowledge frm my friend and they guide all for me so i save a lot here . And the most important is i only use for 2 mth my face got the improvement and my skin right nw bcome a healthy and brightness nw :)

j8anne

I used to Dermalogical, works well for me. But now I'm switching to Elemente skin care series, which contain no harmful or cancerous subtances, safe even for pregnant ladies to use.

Cost not more expensive than Dermalogical, but it contains precious ingredients such as ginseng berry, cactus fruit, grape seed, rose, seaweed, etc etc.

vin83

Alpha Male
Looking for ppl to gather in bulk to buy skin care for Christmas present. I can send email or pass u brochure about it. Also can contact me at 9366 2377. Have a Merry Christmas.:Dancing_wub:

nininuskin

Hello all

I love Nu Skin products, they are wonderful and use lots of botanical ingredients
have you all tried them?

you can email me if you want more information about Nu Skin
and I can tell how you to buy them
nihal.nuskin@yahoo.com

I highly recommend to try their products, they have for all different skin types!

modchicme

hi darls,

anyone knows good products / treatments to get my skin tanned and healthy looking? i usually put on bronzer (before preggers) but i want something semi-permanent, like a longer staying tan without going out in the sun.. anyone can help? I've heard of tanning beds etc but they aren't fully safe, are they?

i'm so fair i look like a chicken, wanna look like a healthy and fun-going mum!

thanks in advance mummies...

cslai

Hi all, how much u all spend on skincare products and wad are the brands?
bought the skincare from beauty and its pretty expensive...so switched to using products from the counter such as Origins, Kose, Biotherm...the results is just so so ...

then saw naruko and ampm products by the famous skincare and beauty guru, Niu Er...it's not expensive and the products sound so good...there are no authorised seller in singapore website until now...visited the site at Naruko and saw that the ampm products would be sold in Guardian soon..

the ampm products sounds so yummy...cant wait to try it!!

Caron

I don't like to spend lots of time for skin care. I used only herbal based skincare brand since my teenage.

wonderyears

I use lab formula skincare series and it works well for me :) Around $400 for use of 2 to 3 months including toner moisturiser and age-defying cream. Switzerland produce. Last time i use a brand called Simple but my skin is too sensitive as i have eczema. I find this good for me :)

modchicme

Finally tried the organic spray tanning at pink parlour - must say i am satisfied with the results!

also think the decleor and babor facials are pretty good. anyone tried these brands before? pls share!

thx! :)