skincare products

modchicme

i like to use products with natural ingredients like faceshop or skinfood.. do you all use them? can intro you all to this link.. =pretty facey= if you all do use skinfood..

hey dear, then u should really go try the organic spray tan if u r into less chemical / junk in skincare. look healthy without gg into the sun! i luv luv it!

vin83

Alpha Male
I use lab formula skincare series and it works well for me :) Around $400 for use of 2 to 3 months including toner moisturiser and age-defying cream. Switzerland produce. Last time i use a brand called Simple but my skin is too sensitive as i have eczema. I find this good for me :)
ya true.. having been taking for my gf to use.. anyone wants detail can pm me.. i ask from fren who supply

nininuskin

I highly recommend everyone to try out the Galvanic Spa by Nu Skin!
It's talked about on the news worldwide and lots of celebrities are using it such as Nicole Kidman, Brad Pitt, Simon Cowell, and Tony Braxton and many more!
It is a mini iron for wrinkles on the face, and makes you look 10 years younger in just 10 minutes each time! People will wonder how you look so young and have smooth skin:)
They have wonderful Galvanic spa package you can purchase that includes the Galvanic Spa , the AgeLoc gels, and moisture mist included as well as DVD, instruction guide and product catalog! It's a great buy
It's called ageLoc Spa Package!!
check it out on nuskin website here is the link:
ageLOC Spa Package (white)

If you'd like to purchase one, its so simple, just go to Nu Skin, click on your country, then click on "sign up as customer" and enter sponsor ID: USW9138137

look at these before and after photos and judge for yourself :)
Before & After

email me if you have any questions
nihal.nuskin@yahoo.com

Nu skin uses botanical ingredients in their products and no mineral oils or alcohols like other skincare brands, also they are a leader in anti-aging products!
so if you want high quality products that actually work, I really recommend everyone to try Nu Skin :)

vin83

Alpha Male
ya true.. having been taking for my gf to use.. anyone wants detail can pm me.. i ask from fren who supply
anyway usual at 450bucks if i'm not wrong... gt promotion 300 for washer,toner, moist, sun block n essence. left 2 only... let me know if anyone wants..

modchicme

Thanks! the website that i intro-ed earlier on has a new pre-order for My Beauty Diary products. =pretty facey=
thanks dear for the intro! what did u get? share with us! I just bought this self tanning kit from pink parlour (after my spray tan!) so that i can extend my tan for longer period... will let u ladies know how it goes!

dreamz88

thanks dear for the intro! what did you get? share with us! I just bought this self tanning kit from pink parlour (after my spray tan!) so that i can extend my tan for longer period... will let you ladies know how it goes!
Got some natural key line facial masks from e preorder.. N the hello kitty masks too! Hopefully they are still in stock because they said it is limited edition.. Have you tried the brand before ? Nice?

faiths

Hello mummies! Sharing my skincare regime that boost the immunity of my skin after birth! I have outbreaks and sagging of skin after my 2nd baby, a friend introduced me to these essence and mask and ampoules that work so well on my skin. They are the Shylina Organic Skincare range and we purchase it from the Singapore distributor flowersofpink.blogspot.com Hope all mummies have flawless skin! c.jpg8.jpg15.jpg11.jpg

modchicme

Got some natural key line facial masks from e preorder.. N the hello kitty masks too! Hopefully they are still in stock because they said it is limited edition.. Have you tried the brand before ? Nice?
hey dear, hello kitty masks! so cute!! have yet to try it out. btw my tanning kit from pink parlour is not bad at all! i actually glowwww. and pretty lasting, i still have my tan on.

modchicme

Wow..the skincare regime sounds like a good deal! If you guys want a good deal go to Pink Parlour... saw their facebook page...Paula Abdul was there for her nails and spray tanning!! the same one as i got! love.

nininuskin

hey girls, you can get the Galvanic Spa, the wrinkle iron, that all celebrities are using now, for 30% discount!!
just go to Nu Skin, click on your country, click on sign up as distributor, and enter sponsor ID: USW9138137
it's a great deal!!

instead of going to the spa and getting facials and paying so much each time you go, the Galvanic Spa lets you have your own facials, at the convenience of your own home! so you can save money and have the salon experience at home!

if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me
nihal.nuskin@yahoo.com

Attachments

penny102

Hello....!!
I mostly prefers Cleansing,toning and moisturizing by using this only you can get fabulous effect.also few tips I usually just splash my face with water, I don’t like to over cleanse and strip my skin.and remember remove makeup before going to bed.
LumnaSkin is capable of resolving all kinds of skin problems.

hey girls, you can get the Galvanic Spa, the wrinkle iron, that all celebrities are using now, for 30% discount!!
just go to Nu Skin, click on your country, click on sign up as distributor, and enter sponsor ID: USW9138137
it's a great deal!!

instead of going to the spa and getting facials and paying so much each time you go, the Galvanic Spa lets you have your own facials, at the convenience of your own home! so you can save money and have the salon experience at home!

if you have any questions, please dont't hesitate to email me
nihal.nuskin@yahoo.com

Gal, do you have any discount for the ageLOC secret of youth pack? Can i buy through u?

nininuskin

Hello Everyone!

If anybody interested in buying nuskin products, just go to the Nu skin website Nu Skin, click on your country, then click on sign up as customer and enter for the Sponsor ID: USW9138137

You will get 30% discount on all products if you sign up as a distributor! It is a great business opportunity!
To sign up as distributor, go to Nu Skin, click on your country, click on sign up as distributor, and enter for the Sponsor ID: USW9138137
You will then receive your own distributor ID which you can use to purchase products with the 30% discount and tell friends about Nu skin and to purchase products with your ID, which you will then receive commission.

I’m an independent Nu Skin distributor in USA, canada, and worldwide in Europe and Singapore, so anyone can use my ID to purchase products.

For any questions email me
nihal.nuskin@yahoo.com

Nu Skin | Facebook

nininuskin

hi, yes you can buy the ageloc products with the discount if you sign up as a distributor, just go to
Nu Skin, click on your country, then click on "sign up as distributor" and enter sponsor ID: USW9138137
if you have questions please email me
nihal.nuskin@yahoo.com

Acneperfect

There are many different products out there that say they combat acne, but some actually are only facial washes that don’t have anything special to combat acne. The prices vary, too. However, while you can purchase prescription acne medication, these products are often not any more effective than over the counter products. But how can you tell which ones are going to help clear up your skin and which are a waste of money? Check the ingredients.

nininuskin

Looking for lead-free lipstick from a well reputed large company? Nu Skin has it!
Nu Colour Replenishing Lipstick enhances the appearance of your lips by providing rich, nonfeathering color and the added protection of hydroxytyrosol—the key ingredient in Celltrex Ultra Recovery Fluid. The more you wear it, the better your lips will look. This patented ingredient provides powerful antioxidant, tissue-nurturing benefits for smooth, youthful looking lips. Treat your lips to extra beneficial care with Replenishing Lipstick.
Please view the following link to see all the shades available:
https://www.nuskin.com/content/nuskin/en_US/products/nuskin/shop_all_products/cosmetics/lips/lipstick.html

Sign up as a distributor to get 30% discount on all Nu Skin products, go to www.nuskin.com, click on your country, then click on "Sign up as distributor" and enter sponsor ID: USW9138137
for any questions please email me: nihal.nuskin@yahoo.com