3) Kose moisturier
4) Sunblock
Then do make-up

Evening:
1) Biore cleansing oil
2) Kose powder wash
3) Kose clear lotion
4) Biotherm night treatment gel

Use peeling gel twice a week. (Kose / Laneige)
Masks every week once (My beauty diary - from Taiwan)

Used to use SKII for all my skincare products but feeling the pinch now so switch to KOSE. Both brands work very well on me.

kyuden21

Hi all, I'm a new FTWM.

I used My美 facial wash, toner, emulsion and essence during the day. For night, only cleanser and sleeping mask. The sleeping mask is a night cream to me. Dries fast after applying and skin feel moisturised after wash every morning. Hee hee,I'm a lazy mother, so everything I bought must be to my convenience and must be very affordable too. All made from red ginseng (natural ingredients) from korea so quite safe for my sensitive and combination skin. After using for a month, my skin has improved a lot and more radiance. During my pregnancy due to my weight gain (about 23 kg), my skin turned very oily and caused me prompt to acne.

Last edited:
V

valeriegoh

Daytime:
Revolution hydrophilic cleanser
Clinique's clarifying moisture lotion
Clinique's all about eyes
Diorsnow sublissime whitening essence
Clinique extra thirsty skin relief
Clarins sun wrinkle care eyeblock spf30
Clinique supercity face sunblock spf25

Nighttime:
Revolution hydrophilic cleanser
Clinique's clarifying moisture lotion
Clinique's all about eyes rich
Diorsnow sublissime whitening essence
Dermalogica intensive moisture balance

Masks(every single night), alternate between
:
Elizabeth Arden hydrating wash-off mask
Olay whitening sheet mask
Neutrogena deep hydrating sheet mask
Estee Lauder hydrating wash-off mask
Watson's Birds nest sheet mask

Every single day without fail I do all these!!!

mstan

Hi all, I'm a new FTWM.

I used My美 facial wash, toner, emulsion and essence during the day. For night, only cleanser and sleeping mask. The sleeping mask is a night cream to me. Dries fast after applying and skin feel moisturised after wash every morning. Hee hee,I'm a lazy mother, so everything I bought must be to my convenience and must be very affordable too. All made from red ginseng (natural ingredients) from korea so quite safe for my sensitive and combination skin. After using for a month, my skin has improved a lot and more radiance. During my pregnancy due to my weight gain (about 23 kg), my skin turned very oily and caused me prompt to acne.
Hihi, I'm also FTWM & also lazy when comes to facial...would like to find out more on what brand of the products you've used. What brand of the facial wash, toner, emulsion & essence you bought. Care to share how they helps your skin. Sames goes to the sleeping mask, what brand you have bought & how does it help you? I saw sleeping mask in Faceshop but not sure how good it is as some sleeping mask only for hydrating purpose while some has many others... pls share.. tks!

kyuden21

Hi Hi,

I use this brand of skincare, My美 from korea for my facial wash,toner,serum (essence), moisturer (emulsion) and sleeping mask. All made from Red Ginseng, very natural.

I treated my sleeping mask as my night cream cos it really work well for me and very affordable for every use. Beside that , I also love the smell of the Ginseng and my 7 months girl does not reject the smell too. So I feel safe to use it. Hmm .... I have not try the sleeping mask from Faceshop therefore i can't comment.

My sleeping mask are made of pure red ginseng in the form of gel and it is transparent in colour. Need not need to wash away as the mask will continue to do their work while you sleep. The outer layer dried fast and do not stain your pillow. No tighteness after application and your skin will feel refreshed. When you wake up in the next morning, your skin will feel more moistured and look more radiant.

Hope this helps.

KORGINS (more products information)

Last edited:

RebondingGirl

Hi Mummies,

Thanks for all the skincare regimen advice... Just a quick question not exactly related to this conversation thread.

Has anyone tried out this place called Ageless Holistic MedSpa at Bencoolen Street? A few of my colleagues recently tried out this promo Diamond Peel Facial for $18 only. And they're now raving about it. One of them have even signed up a package...and she's usually very fussy about facials...

I've actually booked my appt this coming weekend but guess I'm a bit kiasu and am still hoping to research more before I go down....

Do let me know if you've tried this place before...thanks a lot :tlaugh: