sleeping

myusha

How long should a 1 month old baby sleep? My baby doesn't goes to sleep after her feeding. Changed her diaper and burp her but she still doesn't want to sleep. And once I place her on her bed after a short while she start crying again... What shld I do?

myusha

Tried rocking her, swaddling gave her pacifier etc. she fell asleep in my arms. But as soon as i put her down on her bed, she wake up.
Our senior also tell us nt to carry her too often later she get used to it.... But most of the time when she is awake she cries. Den I will repeat the above steps... Sometimes she can sleep well in the day time, den I'm afraid she won't sleep at night. If she doesn't sleep much in the day, I'm scared she will be over tired and can't sleep.....

PetPet

When I was a bb, my parents also complaint tht once put me on bed then I will cry and dun wan sleep.but I sleep soundly after I was put under nanny for nite care.my mum said I only bully own ppl/family.lol

When I was a baby, my parents also complaint tht once put me on bed then I will cry and dont want sleep.but I sleep soundly after I was put under nanny for nite care.my mum said I only bully own ppl/family.lol

Lol your parents must have owed u something back in their past lives

Niuniu

My bb is currently 4 1/2 wks old. She still cannot sleep on her own during daytime. My mil has to put her on her lap to sleep. If put down to bed she will sleep for 10mins and wake up crying.
Is this normal? If she sleep on the lap can sleep up to 2 hrs.

myusha

My bb is currently 4 1/2 wks old. She still cannot sleep on her own during daytime. My mil has to put her on her lap to sleep. If put down to bed she will sleep for 10mins and wake up crying.
Is this normal? If she sleep on the lap can sleep up to 2 hrs.
Maybe she gt used to sleeping on ur mil lap?

the same happened for my baby.. they get used to sleeping on the lap.. they will want to sleep there forever, cause the feeling is much nicer than on bed due to our natural 'body temperature' to keep the baby warm.. i suggest try to slowly adjust your baby to sleep on the bed and less on your mother-in-law less she gets overly dependent on it