Slim Down 2-7kg In 20days! D'tone And D'green -100% Slimming Natural product

webeauty

Please visit us at:
http://eforum.taoagent.com/vie…..ra=#pid383
Email: webeautysingapore@hotmail.com
D'Tone and D'Green are 100% natural food which not only effectively decomposes food but help to normalize metabolism in the human body. You need not purposely carry out physical exercise, diet or consume specific food to lose fats,
D'Tone and D'Green are your choices of holistic slimming enzyme food.

A Healthy Body
lives A Beautiful Life
-Body weight does not rebound easily after slimming.
-It does not reduce the metabolism rate in the human body.
-100% Natural.

Products > D'Tone
Most people do not realize that the delicious and nutritious food they eat everyday bring about problems. In this 21st century, one of the common weaknesses in food is "it has lost the life force". Modern food processing has nearly destroyed 100% of the enzymes in food, i.e. it does not contain any live enzymes. "Life" in food means that which is rich in enzymes. Enzymes are therefore essential substances in life itself.

D'Tone Has The Following Health Properties:
Improves Constitution
Maintains blood alkalinity, helps to discharge waste material from body and maintain the balance of bacteria in intestines.
Anti-Inflammation and Anti-Bacteria
Inflammation is the reaction shown when cells are damaged. Enzyme found White Blood Cell (leukocyte) will help to improve its functions. Damaged cells are recovered and diseases are overcome. Other than enhancing the functions of leukocyte in killing bacteria, enzyme itself has anti-bacteria functions as well and it can also kill bacteria.
Decomposition Functions
It can decompose the waste material accumulated in the blood vessel.
Purifies Blood
Decomposes cholesterol in alkaline blood, discharges waste material from body. Maintains optimum alkalinity and enhances blood circulation.
Activates Cells
Denhances cell metabolism, decomposes damaged cells, improves the activity of the lympathic system and enhances regeneration of new cells.
Products > D'Green
Fiber is an important component in ensuring healthy digestion in the human body. When there is a lack in fiber intake, damage occurs in the structure of the digestive tract which results in digestive problems. Experiments by both Chinese and Western physicians proved that decaying matter and toxins in the large intestines permeate into blood vessels and are transported to each and every organ and cell, leading to intoxication of the body. D'Green which is rich in oligosaccharides and fiber helps the body to remove accumulated feces and effectively rids the body of toxins!
D'Green Has The Following Health Properties:
-Controls the reproduction of bad bacteria and pathogen in the instestines, reduces the pollution and spread of toxins in the intestines.
-Enhances intestine movement, discharges sedimentary waste, prevents constipation and diarrhea and improves digestion system.
-Decomposes toxins and carcinogens in the intestines and prevents various chronic diseases.
-A composition of vitamin B group which provides nutrition needed by human body.

-Improves the immune system and enhances the ability to fight diseases.
-Reduces blood lipid and cholesterol, improves and prevents high blood pressure, arteriosclerosis and cardiovascular disease.
-Prevents and improves skin problems, such as freckles and pimples.
Directions on the consumption of D'Tone and D'Green:

D'Tone: 1 packet in the morning (before food)
D'Green: 1 packet in the afternoon or before bed.
Mix D'Tone or D'Green with 300ml of water at room temperature and drink.
Directions of using D'Tone and D'Green:

Step 1: 300ml of water at room temperature.
Step 2: Pour in D'Tone or D'Green.
Step 3: Mix well.

Price:

D’Tone – 1 box
D’Green – 1 box
Shaker – 1 unit (Noted: Only for first time purchase)
D'Tone & D'Green flyer
SGD 120 included AIR PARCEL FEE (get it within 7 working days)
SGD 140 included POS LAJU ( get it within 2-3 working days)
(Direct bank into my Singapore bank account)
D'Tone – Morning before breakfast – 1 pack D'Tone
D'Green – Night before sleep – 1 pack D'Green
You can start having your meal after 20-30 minutes.
SG Package 2 – (For consuming 20-40 days, suitable for more fat people, fast and effective)
D’Tone – 2 boxes
D’Green – 2 boxes
Shaker – 1 unit
D'Tone & D'Green flyer
SGD 230 included AIR PARCEL FEE (get it within 7 working days)
SGD 250 included POS LAJU ( get it within 2-3 working days)
Morning before breakfast – 1 pack D'Tone
Before lunch – 1 pack D'Tone
Night before sleep – 1-2 pack D'Green (2 pack for constipation ppl )
You can start having your meal after 20-30 minutes
SG Package 3 – (1 treatment, for consuming in 40-50 days, suitable for more fat people, fast and effective)
D’Tone – 3 boxes
D’Green – 3 boxes
Shaker – 1 unit
D'Tone & D'Green flyer
SGD 340 included AIR PARCEL FEE (get it within 7 working days)
SGD 370 included POS LAJU ( get it within 2-3 working days)
Morning before breakfast – 1 pack D'Tone
Before lunch, 1 pack D'Tone
Night before sleep – 1-2 pack D'Green (2 pack for constipation ppl )
You can start having your meal after 20-30 minutes

D'Tone and D'Green are 100% natural food which not only effectively decomposes food but help to normalize metabolism in the human body. You need not purposely carry out physical exercise, diet or consume specific food to lose fats,
D'Tone and D'Green are your choices of holistic slimming enzyme food.

Testimonials

Before (56kg) After (43kg)
Name: Esther
Client Quote: "Iam always tired due to my heavy body weight before this. After I triedD'Tone and D'Green, I have slim down drastically and I can feel that Iam much more healthier and energetic too!"

Before (99.8kg) After (83kg)
Name: Tan Wei Keong
Consume Period: 3 1/2 months
Client Quote: "Iget to know D'Tone and D'Green through my best friend. This workswonders as I am able to lose weight in a short period of time!"

Before (67.4kg) After (58.8kg)
Name: Low Kim Har
Client Quote: "Ihave tried many slimming products but there is no long lasting result.After I have tried D'Tone and D'Green, it really works and the resultis long lasting!"

Before (52.8kg) After (45kg)
Name: Tang Meng Li
Client Quote: "Weightproblems has been worrying me for the past few years. And thisnightmare ended since I have been recommended to D'Tone, a healthyslimming product. This is amazing!"

1 packet of D'Tone in day time
1 packet of D'Green in night time
Drink more water, slimming body is a waiting you!!
1 sachet of D'Tone can help BURN 1000 to 1100 CALORIES!!
D'Tone -
1 sachet of D'Tone can help BURN 1000 to 1100 CALORIES!!
Benefits:
- reducing arteriosclerosis
- can be reduce the starch digestion and absorption of the foods (amylase)
- prevent cholesterol obsorption
- reducing high blood pressure
- reduces appetite
- burning excessive heat
- metabolism in fat
D'Green –
Natural and affectively rids the body of toxis
Benefits:
- promotes intestinal peristalsis
- softens stools
- cleanses the intestines
- preventing constipation

Please visit us at:
http://eforum.taoagent.com/vie…..ra=#pid383
Email: webeautysingapore@hotmail.com

BlueRed

I think it is much better if you lose weight in a natural way like exercise and dieting. I gain 120 pounds before, I just do some exercise routine and avoid sugar in my diet. Because sugar has high calorie content, to replace it i'm using natural sweeteners. I'm into Natvia. It has low calorie content and very much healthy.