Slim down by easy way~

yeewei

Hii all..
just want to share my experience with you..

I have gained 18 kg during my pregnancy,and i successful to slim down 10 kg by one month..
I did not on diet, having my meals regularly,never give breastfeeding, during confinedment period i still continue having macdonald & kfc hehe..
i only using a slimming cream during my confidnement period and after that i try drink another slimming drinks within 3 days i see the result again..
so the two sliiming product that i using really a good products so that i would like to recommend to all that have over-weight problem same as me.
beli

got interested can pm me..
i can even send u my photo if u dun believe it.

Hi, I have 3 brand new sets of slimming juices to let go as I have already achieved my ideal weight after consuming this for 2 months. I got 3 brand new sets which can last you for another 1 and half months if you are keen. Pls see below for details of the product:-

1 Set includes:
- 15days supply
- Day & Night
- Special Price at $98 ONLY (UP: $128)

Directions:
- Powdered sachets
- Mix with a cup of water
- Morning sachet(Peach) : Drink before breakfast
- Night sachet(Passion Fruit) : Drink before you sleep

Why choose Bonjour & Bonsoir?
- No dieting required
- No exercising required
- No side effects (Organic ingredients / Non-chemical)
- No weight rebound after ceasing consumption of product

How it works?
- Increases metabolism rate and burn away fats
- Detox effects and clear away unwanted substances in the body

Tips of the day:
- Drink 8 glasses of water everyday.
- Refrain from late dinner & supper
- Take a photo and weigh yourself before & after to see the difference
- Enjoy your slimming process and be sure to give us a testimonial after 15 days!

You may visit this page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bonjour-Bonsoir-瘦身美白全天然果汁/137494483091698 for more info and testimonials on this product!

Alternatively you can contact me at +65 8363 8588 (whatsapp only)

propertyatas

Hi Mummys,

I have some TR90 Stocks to let go.

TR90 = 90 Days program. No need diet. No need starve (dieting makes you more fat). No weight rebound.

Average result 6kg - 7kg in 3 months. Lowest 3kg Highest 14.8Kg

See testimonial = www.facebook.com/tr90today

They expire Oct 2015.

They retail at $2080

But i need cash so i am letting go at a very cheap price

I am giving $700 Discount of retail price.

I need cash. So my loss is your gain.

Drop a text to 97921567 asap to prevent disappointment because i only left 2 sets.

GarrettHnatiuk

Changing your diet to simply healthy foods is the best thing you can have and will ensure you will lose some weight if combine with walking everyday particularly. You can eat how much you want if you stay in those 3 guidelines but still lose fat naturally as well as gradually. You should shed 10lbs each month on average.
1. Eat only steamed lean meats, eggs, healthy fresh fruits ,vegetables, nuts, whole grains, & yogurt.
2. Consume only water, fruit juice, & milk.
3. Walk or do some workout 1-3 hour every day.