Slimming Buddies & Support Group

LadyCoral

Hi all,

I am on a slimming regime and looking for slimming buddies.

I previously lost 25kg but put on 6 kg back and now I wanna slim down again. Who wants to join me ? We can exchange info, what we eat, what work, what doesn't.
I am also thinking of going kick boxing.

Let's encourage and motivate one another to slim down and give ourselves a new body.

LadyCoral

Biteki

Hi Mommies,

The Japan’s most successful and top seller food replacement enzyme is now here in Singapore. Biteki 90 Sen Vegelife Enzyme Liquid" is the product Stepworld Co., Ltd, which has a proven track record of developing over 70 types of diet products, has progressed by focusing attention on enzymes and carefully selecting ingredients.

The ingredients are decomposed by enzymes into low molecules by 90 types of fermented plant and extract of wild herbs, vegetables, fruits, seaweed and sugar, and the absorption of such ingredients by the human body is improved. Accordingly the product can make up for the nutritional insufficiency that can often occur during fasting and help people to diet in a healthy and effortless way.

Moreover, the product containing fruits has a slightly sweet taste and smooth flavor. Thus, particular consideration has been given to the taste and flavor so that you can continue to enjoy drinking it for a long time.

It was also tested by 20 general product testers for 4 weeks by replacing one meal per day with the enzyme liquid. According to the test results, the average weight loss in 20 participants was 2.4 kg, and 7 out of 20 participants lost 3 kg or more.

It's a healthy way of losing weight.
Please visit Home page | Vegelife Enzyme to find out more.

Regards,
Biteki