Slimming pills

Estherrf

Due to concerns over health and safety issues, please do not advertise slimming pills which are not sold in Singapore. - Chrystal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Estherrf

I got my friend to get it from doctor in Thailand. I haven start eating the pills. But my hubby started, within a mth, he has alrdy lost arnd 5-7kgs. No side effects. And so far, friends that have tried, at least have lost 2-3kgs.
Basically, you just have to eat the pills 3 times a day. Aft the whole course, there'll be stabilizer to eat for a wk, so tht your weight won't rebounce. What it does is just lessen your food intake.

I though selling slimming pills not approved by HSA is illegal?

nope.... all slimming pills and slimming tea and health supplements are not approved by HSA AT all............ u go see the label, which of them got HSA LOGO? hsa wont entertain such things......
all we just trust on singapore batch number lo. imported by whom lo...

im also distributing for bonjour-bonsoir... effective especially for stubborn fats... just juice and drinks.. but a kiasu product with loads of ingredients. ingredients list can go see The Stage of Weight Management . if want, can always add me at www.facebook.com/cynn89 . or 90688900