Slimming thru acupunture... Any good one to suggest...

Lady Kin

I gave birth to my 2nd child two yrs ago and till now unable to go back to my pre-pregnancy weight.. Tot of going acupunturebut not sure which is good and affordable...

feliciaong

hi, it is a good idea to go for acupuncture instead of going about it the usual way - to beauty parlors.
i can recommend you to a good one that i know and know people who have tried it out of if you're still interested.

feliciaong

you'd be advised to do an in body first, so that the consultant knows how much weight you actually have or want to approximately lose ( fats/water retention or probably both ). and you'd go on from there. :) its also located at marine parade,called wellness sanctuary, under lfi. my friend works there, could probably get you her contact if you're interested. :)

Last edited:

Lady Kin

Hi Felicia,

Thanks for de details. Hem.. Its abit to far.. : ) Anyway, is there any restriction like no food should be taken. Coz my fren who wen for accupunture was told not to take rice, noodle etc. She can only eat fruits & vege de whole day which i tink its not appropriate.. Now she got she side effect like unable to consume anyting... Everytime she eat, she will vomit...

feliciaong

Hi Felicia,

Thanks for details. Hem.. Its abit to far.. : ) Anyway, is there any restriction like no food should be taken. Coz my friend who wen for accupunture was told not to take rice, noodle etc. She can only eat fruits & vege whole day which i tink its not appropriate.. Now she got she side effect like unable to consume anyting... Everytime she eat, she will vomit...

omg! totally la! but no, not in my case, cause according to your results for your in body, the consultant would actually plan/suggest your diet. but would never say cannot eat this or that. because its too unhealthy.

feliciaong

its actually up to individuals. cause the consultant will ask whats your budget and try to plan the whole thing within it. :) my friend did the 1k plus pne.