Slimming with Nu Skin TRA

bluecoral

Hi Mummies,

I am an overweight mum who is trying to slim down.

As it's the first time that I am trying TRA, am keeping a food diary and weekly record of statistics: fat percentage / body weight / weight of body fats / muscles percentage

Anyone interested to start the programme with me? I feel that with encouragement and tips-sharing, we are more motivated and can achieve better results as compare to not having a buddy or support group.

Would also be happy to share my live results / latest measurements with any mummies who are interested.

blue4coral@yahoo.com

darann33

Hi all beautiful mummies
I have balance of TRA (3 mths program) stock, selling it at very special price at S$1600. If buy 1 mth, i can as well. PM me for more details.

For those have tried TRA want to buy the improve version of TRA called Ageloc TR90 can PM me. Its superb amazing, i have tried it for 3 days, i lose 4.5cm waistline and i super excited about it that i can wear back S size. hahaha.. PM me for more details.
Thanks
BeautyLovers

Jane Tan

Last year, I took TRA and lost 10kg and drop from size L to S. First time in my life at age 40 years old, I can confidently wear bikini

No rebound of weight.
Now the upgraded version TR90 is even more powerful as it reset fat genes and build lean muscles!
Ready stock available at Discounted prelaunch price!
Can contact Jane at 90678733

photo (6).jpgphoto (10).jpgphoto (11).jpgphoto (12).jpgphoto (13).jpg