Small Tummy and Breasts

K

kyala

Mummies.. I'm at my 20th week and am expecting a boy. My tummy and breasts size are still very small. Will small breasts affect milk supply later on? :shyxxx:

Cheyenne

Hi Kyala,
Same for me.... coming to 24th week, but tummy still looks small. Most colleagues still didn't know as can't see my bump yet.

For me, naturally low milk supply one. Only a tiny bit came out when I had my elder DD years ago, so not much hope to breast feed this time.

CanCanMum

Mummies.. I'm at my 20th week and am expecting a boy. My tummy and breasts size are still very small. Will small breasts affect milk supply later on? :shyxxx:
definitely NOT!!!

coz my boops during pregnancy were SOOooo BIG!!!

but too bad no milk LOLs

size is not proportional to supply~

its misleading~

K

kyala

At which month did you mummies' boobs start to blossom? hehehe...

CanCanMum

paisei leh i share.....hahahha....my milk production is low worh.....hahhaa

anyway since pregnancy is already tender.

just gets bigger every day.

size is from cup B to cup D. Oso from L34 become L36

Catty

Week 20 is too early to see bumps and bigger boobs for some mummies, mine just started to see bumps and bigger boobs recently (Week 24) maybe you can try to eat more fish, the best is to eat fish everyday but hope you don't regret as my 2nd child i eat too much fish end up my breast got swollen till can't sleep after i gave birth even i try to pump also pump till hand tired, got to ask my hubby to help me pump still very swollen and pain, end up when to my gynae to take med to stop the milk flow than i can have a good sleep.. :embarrassed:

wenz

My bump is already showing now... 4.5months...
My boob starts to swell and pain when i was around 10weeks and everyday is getting heavier and painful also.. sometime hot as well...
but naturally i dun have very big boob only 32C...

But when i give birth to my DD last time, she dun like breast milk so i cant BF her, in the end everyday during my confinement i throw all the BM away after pumping... each pump i can get 200ml for both breast...

So not really small boob got no milk...
but i do agree eating fish can enhance milk production as i'm a fish lover...

CanCanMum

if firm and 'concentrated' den big la... but mine is abit 'san' one so actually not big lo... still can fit 32B also... haha...
san? not sag?

mango become papaya....

whahahahahhahaa

how arh? how to firm them UP? i wanna learn how to...........

wenz

san? not sag?

mango become papaya....

whahahahahhahaa

how arh? how to firm them UP? i wanna learn how to...........
not sag but 'san' meaning no all at the center ... distribution quite 'loose' haha dunno how to explain..

i also wanna firm up but difficult after child birth la... i used to have a fren who used to work with Slimfit and she will occasionally come by my place to do massage for my breast.. which i find it helpful but too bad she preg le cannot work and need to look after BB...

can try plastic surgery... i heard can inject 'water' into breast to look fuller, firmer and bigger... 1 jab can last 1-2yrs?

CanCanMum

!!!

dun wan la....later DH anyhow squeeze den burst how???? LOLs....

plastic surg on top of another plastic surg.....

whahahhahahaha

RA.....