Smoking

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Do you think that its right for the government to introduce the stop of smoking in public places? Yes or no? And why?

Personally i feel that it is great and good for our babies too!

mae

For me if it's possible to really illiminate smoking in a country I will be very happy. In this case, this is one way to lessen the people who have Respiratory Disease cause by smoking. So much more, it's beneficial to most of us.

charmaine

impossible to eliminate but cool to have designated places to smoke
at least non smokers and those with young kids will be distance away from the smokers.

mae

impossible to eliminate but cool to have designated places to smoke
at least non smokers and those with young kids will be distance away from the smokers.
chewing gums was banned by Singapore, wish they ban smoking too, & i will live here for a lifetime. will you be happy?:Dancing_tongue:

charmaine

chewing gums was banned by Singapore, wish they ban smoking too, & i will live here for a lifetime. will you be happy?:Dancing_tongue:

i still prefer cheing gum to be ard
smoking dun think will be totally banned
BUT most imptly something is done to protect the non-smokers' health

stay here for good
best then i can have my beef S

dek2k8

Alpha Male
I live in Hong kong, which is now a part of China.
All parks are not allowed to smoking, a fine of HK$1500 dollars if offended.
Many people said that they liked this ordinance as to keep more fresh air indeed . :)

mae

i still prefer cheing gum to be ard
smoking dun think will be totally banned
BUT most imptly something is done to protect the non-smokers' health

stay here for good
best then i can have my beef S
:Dancing_tongue:will bring Beef S on the threesome party.

mae

I live in Hong kong, which is now a part of China.
All parks are not allowed to smoking, a fine of HK$1500 dollars if offended.
Many people said that they liked this ordinance as to keep more fresh air indeed . :)
Oh yes, who wouldn't like it dear. I believe Parks are for breathing fresher air and playground for kids.

Last edited:

jeSsie_Dz

to me i feel its good for babies.. at least we can just avoid such areas.. then as for club places its good.. so tat i dun go home smelling like an ash trAY!!! LOL...

dek2k8

Alpha Male
All food shops are non-smoking area now.
Many people still smoke outside the shops along the street.
This scene is very popular in our living place. :001_302:

`julee

All food shops are non-smoking area now.
Many people still smoke outside the shops along the street.
This scene is very popular in our living place. :001_302:
yea maan.. got too use to this until we went to JB jus recently and my dad & hubby still smoke away from the coffee shop.. so obvious we were singaporean.. i had to say, "er we are in another country now, we can actuali smoke at the tables"

chillea_analu

i am a smoker, however after i delivered my first child i think its better that the govt has designated places for smoking. this ban has been of no problem for me. even better cos most of the times i bring my DD to hawker centres or food centres and now no more smokers who light up after their food. that means better air for baby and i can enjoy my food even more!

LoVeS

Restrict at certain places r gd enuff already, at least children dun get to b 2nd hand smokers.:Dancing_wub:

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Been to Ktv recently , the surroundings suddenly bcm so clear and fresh kinda not used to it, felt smthg not right until i was told smoking is not allowed there :rolleyes:

U can see the ppl sitting at other tables so clear unlike smoky smoky majam in genting like tat previously :err:

Good or No good is very subjectv depending if u r a smoker :shyxxx::Dancing_wub:

stephiey

Hihi. I'm new here. I'm a smoker too. Hmm personally I feek that it's gd that they bann smking in hawker centres and so. But I don't lik that idea of banning pple smoking in pub. Argh. :embarrassed: