SMS from hubby hp

ger-mummy

haiz. such situation, very heart ache. i would be at lost. but true enough, if he didnt do, he dont need to think.
that shows he's guilty. he knows u going to file for divorce? did he say anything or felt sorry about what happened?
He know, but he dun wan. He din feel sorry or wat he still deny.

ger-mummy

Before I found out about this message. We had a big quarrel already. Then I move back to my parent house. At that time he said he will change, but I dun believe it & he also din change.

I view his bank statement, he goes RWS with his cousin. (his picture was so happy) which he claim he feel sad about our r/s. & saw a few statement with over $200 dunno on wat. He transfer $1500 to his sister. (This I dunno for wat he transfer to her since June). He only transfer $500 to me lor, when he get his pay on June & July. August dunno have mah.

Gem2505

Before I found out about this message. We had a big quarrel already. Then I move back to my parent house. At that time he said he will change, but I dun believe it & he also din change.

I view his bank statement, he goes RWS with his cousin. (his picture was so happy) which he claim he feel sad about our r/s. & saw a few statement with over $200 dunno on wat. He transfer $1500 to his sister. (This I dunno for wat he transfer to her since June). He only transfer $500 to me lor, when he get his pay on June & July. August dunno have mah.
haiz. his actions and words dont match. u really really really made up ur mind already ah?
i have to say that, no matter what, we should not be tgt with a gambler. if he is addicted to gambling, my advise is to leave him. else, he will bring troubles to u n ur kid. ur life will be in a mess.
like wat we saw on tv, those loan sharks like crazy people. lock the house, splash paint.
i used to have a neighbour in the past that owes loan sharks $. horrible. this neighbour lives at Level 3. the loan shark not only splash on them, they splash on the L3 n L4 neighbours. luckily i live at L5 that time. then nv kenna.

ger-mummy

Haiz... he is sad but still can happily go out with frenz/cousin. I stay at home most the time either watch TV or sleep.

Ting

Hi...is your decision final. No more nego?
Sometime have to spare a though for the child.....
he went to find prostitutes, whats more to nego? spare a thought for the child..???
it makes me very annoyed when ppl keep using the CHILD as an excuse. how would the child feel when she grows up learning what an ass her dad is n how her mother had suffered bcos of her??
i know of someone whose parents D when she grad from UNI, and she couldnt understand WHY. then she found out that her mum wanted to D with her dad when she was very very young cos her dad was always fooling arnd n getting into debts. BUT her mother didnt bcos she wanted her to hv a complete family. so all those yrs her mum was suffering in silence, tolerating her dad's infidelity and nonsense cos she THOUGHT it would be the best for my friend.
yes, no doubt my friend was very touched that her mum actually did all these for her but she felt very very very guilty and angry cos her mum was nvr once truly happy when she was in the marriage yet always pretend to be. and she felt her mum seems to hv gotten a huge load off her heart after she finally D with her father. til now my friend still feels bad and guilty, she felt it was like her fault though she wasnt the one who made that decision.

yes, we shld always spare a thought for the child, but we shld also spare a thought for the mother (in this case) bcos everyone deserves to be happy. and who says kids not growing up in a complete family are not happy and doing well? i hv many friends from single families (parents divorced or passed on) who grow up well and happy.

apollo

it makes me very annoyed when ppl keep using the CHILD as an excuse. how would the child feel when she grows up learning what an ass her dad is n how her mother had suffered bcos of her??
PRECISELY! And many ppl think that their wives will never divorce them cos they have kids, so they keep fooling around outside. =.=

A child is better off w/o a father rather than having one who only know how to hurt the mother. The impact will be bigger okay...

Gem2505

PRECISELY! And many ppl think that their wives will never divorce them cos they have kids, so they keep fooling around outside. =.=

A child is better off w/o a father rather than having one who only know how to hurt the mother. The impact will be bigger okay...
agree. worst is, if the dad became violent type. faints. then the whole house will be in a mess.
whole family wont be happy. no point to cont to live tgt. worst is, what is the dad vent anger on the children?
we dunno what will happen. so have to prevent things from happening.

angelababi

you got confidence to win the case ?? You still soo good still let him see your gal and visit his parent side ... if its me its a NoNoNo . I also stay home most of the time and everytime we go out he alway look at gal and i really cant stand that .. And qurral now till i want to divorce he contribute to me and family can be unhapppy ?? Think he only care for his own.. As i concern if hubby workin enviroment the staff guy got problems sooner or lata hubby mind will also influrence you know men and men thing .. my hubby is the case they alway talk what at their work place ?? Everytime we qurral he open speaker for them to listen and i even kana get beat by him too if he cant talk and nv show sorry like i deserve it . He even say i deserve that. We qurral he look at other woman happy think our marriage worth nothin to him. I want to teach him a lesson haven think of yet

ger-mummy

Frankly, I not sure if I can win the case. But I wont let it go. Kid now they are very smart & clever, see thing also different from our era.

I can make him feel frustrated & divorce with me....

angelababi

thats right kids r very clever nowadays they will know.. thats y in my case i dare not to have a kid of him.. even have kid also wont change or save marriage.. but how you make him frustrated and divorce with you ... i thought you move back to parents house already ??

Last edited:

angelababi

thats right kids r very clever nowadays they will know.. thats y in my case i dare not to have a kid of him.. even have kid also wont change or save marriage.. but how you make him frustrated and divorce with you ... i thought you move back to parents house already ??

ger-mummy

Haha... I have move back my parent house. I can still go back for awhile to pack my thing. actually we din talk at all for the pass 1 month. He go my parent house bring our daughter back then bring her to my parent house. All go thru my parent, he only sms me let me know.

So I think if this carry on, we get used to it. Then we can divorce anythime from now.
He need to know how to compromised, not always I compromised him. He cant have his own thinking & I must give in do wat he want me to do..

ilovelebins

my case is very similar to urs n we r in the midst of the divorce proceedings....

it is indeed a very tough decision to make n sometimes I wonder if im doing the right thing as my son is only 11 weeks old.. haiz

ger-mummy

Dun think so much, follow ur heart. This is what i learn from mummy here & other forum.

After being for so long, I have decided to let him get used to it of wat we are goin thru now. In time to come, we can compromised each other agreement.

Follow ur heart & sense.

Just

I believe you are still young and pretty... make sure that the next guy that comes along will be a good family man.. Men are supposed to make our lives better, not bitter. If you feel bitter with a man, then why should you be with him?

ger-mummy

I dare not think of it. I just want a peaceful & happy life after this. Marriage make me sick & feel so tiring. I din know I can explore to the max like this. I being shoulder the burden since we married.

Now, looking forward to have a happy life.

angelababi

same feeling and agreed....me too i also feel marriage is sick and tiring... sometime i think dun married just dating is better .... guy sometime only think his own we should enjoy life while young and stay happy ... everytime im outside seein others can be soo happy y m i always so sad and stress and always cry ....

Hi ger-mummy,

I'm sorry that you have to go through this. I have been through divorce before and had the same thought as you. Losing faith in marriage, in man and being with someone.

However, I am now remarried to a wonderful man and it was tough when we started, as I always have those negative feelings, but i learned alot from my first marriage. Although I do not have a kid in my first marriage, I know it's not easy..

The most important thing now is for you to pick yourself up, if you have something that you had always wanted to do (e.g travel, taking up a cooking class), go for it, you will feel much better. You need to start loving yourself then you will be free :)

It took me awhile to love myself again, but when I did, i saw so many positive things coming out of it, and now I have a good job, a good husband, relationship with the family has never been better!

I sincerely hope you will feel much better soon, and remember never blame yourself at this point of time thinking you could have done something better or he could have done something better. Woman inituition is very accurate, you know when it's over and you know it if you would like to carry on...

All the best to you ger-mummy!

Big hugs!

shiyi

same feeling and agreed....me too i also feel marriage is sick and tiring... sometime i think dun married just dating is better .... guy sometime only think his own we should enjoy life while young and stay happy ... everytime im outside seein others can be soo happy y m i always so sad and stress and always cry ....
me too.. always felt that marriage is just a piece of paper and a relief for hubbs..
as they do not have to put in much effort to maintain the rship unlike courting days..
everytime i complain to my hubb for his insensitivity and our boring weekends he will go..."aiya already lao fu lao qi ma"~ :(