So Angry With Ebay Seller!!

Feliz

I REALLY NEED TO VENT OUT!!!:tmad::tmad::tmad::tmad::tmad:

Been watching this combi stroller for 3days.. starting bid $200 buy now price $250.. today at 9.23am is the ending time.. at 8.30am i saw e buy now price icon missing (seller has took it away) n i tot mayb seller wan to base on bidding only so at 9am when i wanted to bid, e seller close e bidding earlier wherby ther's 9bids alr..

email e seller, she/he tells me that there's a higher bidder therfore she/he close earlier.. but ^#%#^@ if want to close earlier, shld jus leave e buy it now icon ther to be fair to other bidder right??! Why cant wait for 30 mins for e item to end n see who's e highest bid??

Email her afew times, say sorry only n refuse to reply til nw.. yes mayb she/he hav e right to end early but be fair la to e other pple bidding right??

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I GOT SLEEPLESS NIGHT THINKING OF BIDDING FOR THIS STROLLER TODAY EARLY MORN BUT TO MY DISAPPOINTMENT, E OUTCOME IS LIKE THAT..

:wong21::wong21::wong21:

PinkDiamonds

Unfortunately there's cases like that. Cause the seller has the right to close the auction early, either because he has decided not to sell the item anymore, or has already sold it.

Nothing much you can do it about it as he/she has not violated any rules (I think).

Keep a lookout maybe you can get a better deal? :)

Feliz

Unfortunately there's cases like that. Cause the seller has the right to close the auction early, either because he has decided not to sell the item anymore, or has already sold it.

Nothing much you can do it about it as he/she has not violated any rules (I think).

Keep a lookout maybe you can get a better deal? :)

Hhmm but there's 9bid already.. Still can close early?
N also she closes it when left 20min.. That is y im so angry lor..

Ting

maybe she felt only 20 mins left n also perhaps tt buyer bidded quite a good price to her?
cant blame her also, if she decided to sell it to someone else.
afterall, its her item. if she nvr break any rules, nth much u can do either.