So I installed Windows 10...

KeliaDracu

Due to wanting to mess around with DAZ3D which I used to do, I had to reinstall Windows 10 back on the SSD that I had mt Linux Steam Games on...

Granted I haven't really play around with the Program in like a week and a half. so... But this is really going to be Rant here, but...

Plus side: Microsoft to it credit did at least fix some glaring issues like taking forever to install and update so there at that. But now there is the major of one by default of making Users create an Online Account instead of the Standard Local one. I had to go to Settings and make one instead of doing that the Proper Way...

To my way of thinking, any Software Company that uses Methods to attempt to force its users to sign up for Online Services should be checked out for possible antitrust violations. This behavior should be Illegal for Corporations to engage in.

olivi1980

I totally get your frustration with some of the changes in Windows 10, especially the push towards online accounts. It can be a hassle when you prefer the traditional local account setup.
On the plus side, it's good to hear that Microsoft has made improvements in installation and updates. As for the online account matter, it's a valid concern, and many users share your view.
By the way, if you ever need a Windows 10 key at a budget-friendly price, you can check out this windows 10 key cheap Reddit thread. It might come in handy if you decide to stick with Windows 10 or if you ever upgrade.