Some advise needed

SunShine07

Hi, as i am going thru a divorce now. Not very sure of some issue. Is it possible not to let the father visit my son if i got the custody?

Can i sell of my flat less than five years, (it will reach next year Aug) if i divorced earlier than that?

i understand from some ppl that some good lawyers can really fight for their clients benefits, like the HDB when sold, the wife got a bigger share or something like that.....and HDB law can be change based on the court order

My lawyer like those follow the law kind and a bit bo chap type, and that's makes me very insecure as my hb is a very difficult person to deal with.

He not only stop all the income from the house rental, now he also did something to my company's website, which stop all enquiries to reach me. Now i have no extra income to sustain my son's expenses.....and i have to pay back my tenant rental deposit cos my hb back out and wants the tenant to leave. He did that cos he knows that the contract is under my name.

He also ruin my reputation by forwarding emails to my clients said that i am no longer representing the company organisation due to trust, honesty...so on.

Basically stop all my extra income! I told my lawyer, he just basically ask me to report to police, and the police can't do anything about it....and the lawyer also cannot do anything. sigh!

so does that mean he can do whatever he like to ruin my life??? I really have no money to spare, and now i got to pay back the money......dun know where to get $$$

Those mummy going to thru divorce, is your lawyer good and fight for you?

Ting

how come your lawyer cant do anything abt it?
i think change lawyer bahs, your lawyer like abit too bochup alr.

is it affecting your job badly..? ever considering to change jobs?
i think with the PPO (if he hv abusive nature) shld be possible to get your lawyer to fight for him not getting to see your son.

SunShine07

how come your lawyer cant do anything about it?
i think change lawyer bahs, your lawyer like abit too bochup already.

is it affecting your job badly..? ever considering to change jobs?
i think with the PPO (if he have abusive nature) shld be possible to get your lawyer to fight for him not getting to see your son.
Change job, i can't, cos this job gives me freedom, and my boss quite good also....it is effecting my job but i try not to let it effect me

tot of changing lawyer, but dun know who....and becos this lawyers allows me to pay via installation......check with other lawyers, they will only divided into 3 payment....

Ting

is it cos of your income???
but u hv alot of debts from your ex right??
maybe u can try to check with them regarding this? if u hv proof of receipts that u hv been paying for his debts thus very tight now, they might help.

masayuki

Hi, as i am going thru a divorce now. Not very sure of some issue. Is it possible not to let the father visit my son if i got the custody?

Can i sell of my flat less than five years, (it will reach next year Aug) if i divorced earlier than that?

i understand from some ppl that some good lawyers can really fight for their clients benefits, like the HDB when sold, the wife got a bigger share or something like that.....and HDB law can be change based on the court order

My lawyer like those follow the law kind and a bit bo chap type, and that's makes me very insecure as my husband is a very difficult person to deal with.

He not only stop all the income from the house rental, now he also did something to my company's website, which stop all enquiries to reach me. Now i have no extra income to sustain my son's expenses.....and i have to pay back my tenant rental deposit cos my husband back out and wants the tenant to leave. He did that cos he knows that the contract is under my name.

He also ruin my reputation by forwarding emails to my clients said that i am no longer representing the company organisation due to trust, honesty...so on.

Basically stop all my extra income! I told my lawyer, he just basically ask me to report to police, and the police can't do anything about it....and the lawyer also cannot do anything. sigh!

so does that mean he can do whatever he like to ruin my life??? I really have no money to spare, and now i got to pay back the money......dont know where to get $$$

Good Morning!

Please call uncle @ 83820330.
Uncle can help you on this , your lawyer is a real arse. :nah:

SunShine07

is it cos of your income???
but you have alot of debts from your ex right??
maybe you can try to check with them regarding this? if you have proof of receipts that you have been paying for his debts thus very tight now, they might help.
yah, it is becos of income. My hb not debts, just that he create trouble for me, and i need to pay the penalty to the tenants.

SunShine07

Can, no problem....
I feel like slapping your lawyer ! :nah:
I also a bit disappointed.

But i have not paid him any amount yet leh.....my marriage cert with him, i dun know get it back, a bit paiseh, cos they already check thing for me like the HDB stuff......

Ting

yah, it is becos of income. My husband not debts, just that he create trouble for me, and i need to pay the penalty to the tenants.
ohhh, PAISEH~
cos keep reading so many posts from diff ppl til i blur blur~
but i do hope u can get rid of this mess asap!
good luck! with uncle's help, shldnt be a problem!

horrr uncle masa?? :p

hope seow

My lawyer like those follow the law kind and a bit bo chap type, and that's makes me very insecure as my husband is a very difficult person to deal with.

He not only stop all the income from the house rental, now he also did something to my company's website, which stop all enquiries to reach me. Now i have no extra income to sustain my son's expenses.....and i have to pay back my tenant rental deposit cos my husband back out and wants the tenant to leave. He did that cos he knows that the contract is under my name.

so does that mean he can do whatever he like to ruin my life??? I really have no money to spare, and now i got to pay back the money......dont know where to get $$$

hi, have been reading your post, sorry, can't help you much regarding your divorce, however, just to be careful about your house rental.

If HDB will to check out you have been renting out the house without permit (in case your tenant complain to HDB due to the back out), the case may get complicated because of the house. If your have request for permit to rent out, just bear in mind that during the period when u rent your place out, HDB will pause the period of time that u rented out so that period does not count into your minimum occupying period.

feel free to let me know if u need any help regarding HDB side.

Just worry that your nasty ex will do something against u since u r the one who signed the tenancy agreement.

Take Care

Last edited:

SunShine07

hi, have been reading your post, sorry, can't help you much regarding your divorce, however, just to be careful about your house rental.

If HDB will to check out you have been renting out the house without permit (in case your tenant complain to HDB due to the back out), the case may get complicated because of the house. If your have request for permit to rent out, just bear in mind that during the period when you rent your place out, HDB will pause the period of time that you rented out so that period does not count into your minimum occupying period.

feel free to let me know if you need any help regarding HDB side.

Just worry that your nasty ex will do something against you since you r the one who signed the tenancy agreement.

Take Care
Thank for your reply. However, my tenant is on my side, and he is moving out very soon also.

But i was wondering, if the house can sell off as soon as possible? The will only reached 5 years next year Dec.

I tot of seeing MP but not sure how to go about and if it will help.

hope seow

Thank for your reply. However, my tenant is on my side, and he is moving out very soon also.

But i was wondering, if the house can sell off as soon as possible? The will only reached 5 years next year Dec.

I thought of seeing MP but not sure how to go about and if it will help.
Hi, your only solution now is to appeal since u got a strong case against your hubby. However, cos u r in the midst of divorcing, maybe more complicated cos I dun think u have got your final judgement yet right?

Go ahead n see the MP for help though sometimes they also can't do much. Which part of Tampines u r in? I'm living near the swimming pool so my MP is Sin boon ann or something like that.

Feel free to let me know if u need other info.

SunShine07

Hi, your only solution now is to appeal since you got a strong case against your hubby. However, cos you r in the midst of divorcing, maybe more complicated cos I dont think you have got your final judgement yet right?

Go ahead n see the MP for help though sometimes they also can't do much. Which part of Tampines you r in? I'm living near the swimming pool so my MP is Sin boon ann or something like that.

Feel free to let me know if you need other info.
thanks, i am staying 900++ near the swimming pool also, but that's my mum place.

My own flat is at bedok. MP is Raymond Lim

vinder79

Hi you should go see your MP.It takes a bit of time but its worth the effort. They can even guide you through procedures as they have a legal team on board.